Options

7 Posts

01-07-2014

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 121 of 123

Re: My Motospeak v3.0.57 voice recognition fail

2015-01-18, 0:21 AM

I have been trying the car mode on my galaxy S5. I have to say the ching sound it makes when operating makes my teeth stand on edge. It's so harsh a sound the word soothing or gentle could not be used at all. It makes texting or listening while driving a pain in the ear!! It does work, mostly, it's not the same as motospeak. I don't get it at all. If you have the only voice to text unit on the market why not keep up the software and fix the server. As many say it's still being sold, saw one in my local Future shop last week even.

If I had the tech ability I would make an app myself but sadly I don't.

I also don't understand why Samsung, with the millions or should that be Billions of phones it has out there don't make a unit they'd make millions off folks trying to install them in older cars and other things for handsfree, surely we don't all drive cars less than 5 years old on this planet. It's not all USA here you know. Also if Samsung made it you know it would work for sure. I am sadly missing the old Motospeak. Please plug that server back in and surely you put those christmas lights away by now.

broken heart

Options

1 Posts

07-18-2012

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 122 of 123

2015-01-27, 21:35 PM

I am having the exact same problem.  Have been offered a replacement for my Motorola H19txt Universal Bluetooth Headset. Just sent of the email with proof of purchase. The ear piece is great.  Tried about five different types and this has been the best of all up to know.

Have been on chat with AT&T and Motorola with no results.  None have told me there is a problem with the software.  Tried everything they told me to do and still have the same problem as you.  Kinda frustrated a this time. Was working fine and I was very pleased.l  Now upset. I am using Ver 3.0.57.  No sign it has been updated though.  I just downloaded it yesterday so that may be why it does not show any update.

Guess we will have to wait till they solve it.  It is a revieve though to know it is not something wrong with my phone.  Samsung Galaxy 4.  Have a great week.

Options

1 Posts

01-29-2015

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 123 of 123

2015-01-29, 4:27 AM

Brand new Roadster 2 and no text recognition at all. Glad it is a known issue, but sad that a basic function is broken.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete