Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevingoyal100
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,982
Message 1 of 10

motorola model moto m 64GB have problem about contact

motorola service is not good, i buy motorola moto m 64gb gold on 11/01/2017, problem is contact cant open ( i have more then 4000 contact and each contact have 2 or more number, adress and email detail,  )

last 3 month my mobile allways in service centre and last 3 month they still cant solve my problem, i have all video photo and all detail about moto m, i request to people pls dont buy moto m, company cant solve my problem i am call to custmer care, visit service centre, now i no have any other option, i must b go to consumer court for this problem.

kevingoyal100
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,938
Message 2 of 10

see video motorola moto m cant open contact

friend if you have more then 4000 contact so pls dont buy moto m motorola, its 64GB with 4GB ram but cant work,  change mother board, change new pcs, but all pcs have same problem, pls dont buy

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,933
Message 3 of 10

Re: motorola model moto m 64GB have problem about contact

@kevingoyal100 wrote:

motorola service is not good, i buy motorola moto m 64gb gold on 11/01/2017, problem is contact cant open ( i have more then 4000 contact and each contact have 2 or more number, adress and email detail,  )

last 3 month my mobile allways in service centre and last 3 month they still cant solve my problem, i have all video photo and all detail about moto m, i request to people pls dont buy moto m, company cant solve my problem i am call to custmer care, visit service centre, now i no have any other option, i must b go to consumer court for this problem.

Have you tested in safe mode? 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
kevingoyal100
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,924
Message 4 of 10

yes sir, i do everything, 7 time visit servise centre, 3 time they just update softwear, 4 time they creat job sheet, but they also cant slove my problem, every time they call and say we contact you after 24 hours, but they call me only 2 time in last 3 month, and say me we call you again after 24 hours but they cant solve my problem

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,920
Message 5 of 10

@kevingoyal100 wrote:

yes sir, i do everything, 7 time visit servise centre, 3 time they just update softwear, 4 time they creat job sheet, but they also cant slove my problem, every time they call and say we contact you after 24 hours, but they call me only 2 time in last 3 month, and say me we call you again after 24 hours but they cant solve my problem

You tried safe mode. Did you try a reset and test this  BEFORE  installing or restoring any apps? 

Maybe the phone cant handle 4000 contacts with multiple phone numbers. . There is going to be a limit at some point.

it could be an android limit due to the database used, or it could be hardware limit based on the phone model 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
kevingoyal100
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,917
Message 6 of 10

sir thanks for your kind reply, i use my contact with google, and i tray everything, they change also pcs but problem is same, i use same contact in honor6, samsung, mi red mi, i phone, every android and ios work good, have problem with only moto m model,

and company cant proper reply and not intrasted to solve this problem, 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,908
Message 7 of 10

@kevingoyal100 wrote:

sir thanks for your kind reply, i use my contact with google, and i tray everything, they change also pcs but problem is same, i use same contact in honor6, samsung, mi red mi, i phone, every android and ios work good, have problem with only moto m model,

and company cant proper reply and not intrasted to solve this problem, 

You keep saying "tried everything" but please confirm....

you tested after a reset with NO apps installed or restored. You reset the phone, synced contacts and tested BEFORE installing or restoring ANY apps.

kevingoyal100
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,905
Message 8 of 10

Sir i cant tray without app, u means i cant download any app and tray with only contact?

Ok i will do but sir i say that contact cant open but not allways, around 1 hours work well, aftee 30 minit contact cant open, some time open some time not open like that,

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,903
Message 9 of 10

@kevingoyal100 wrote:

Sir i cant tray without app, u means i cant download any app and tray with only contact?

Ok i will do but sir i say that contact cant open but not allways, around 1 hours work well, aftee 30 minit contact cant open, some time open some time not open like that,

If you have not tried safe mode, you should do that first. To reboot into safe mode, tap the power button until you see power off on screen. Then tap and hold power off (on screen) and a new menu will appear to reboot into safe mode.

the reason to test without ANY apps is to see if it is an os problem or app problem. If it works ok without ANY apps installed or restored, then something you installed is causing the problem. 

If it still fails even with no apps installed, then it is something in the os, that motorola or google will have to addresss.  But testing must be done with NO apps to understand where the problem is. 

Sundar_Singh
Paper Tape
Views: 1,528
Message 10 of 10

I am also facing same issue. I have 1200 contacts. It worked well with other phones.

Seems like an issue I observed after system updates in last quarter.