Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Droid PhonesDROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX by Motorola
All Forum Topics
Options

267 Posts

11-26-2011

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 11 of 12

Re: Motorola Droidlight LED Flashlight App-Maxx

2012-03-20, 16:13 PM

OGMaxx said:

Wow the post got really popular since I last checked it, TeslaLED is even better than the other I’ve been using-there’s no adds, the option to strobe, front screen, Morse code, timer, very small app size, doesn’t run in background after exiting....and like mentioned it stays on when the screen goes off :)  Thanks for taking the time to look Joel I’m sure others will find this as a great alternative also

Do these flashlight programs take a high toll on the battery?

Options

15438 Posts

02-04-2016

United States of America

260 Signins

3971 Page Views

• Views: 3971
  • Message 12 of 12

Re: Motorola Droidlight LED Flashlight App-Maxx

2012-03-20, 16:51 PM
 As long as the lights are on, yes. They drain the battery pretty fast. I usually use them for short period, though. Like after I turn off all the lights when I'm going to bed so I can see to get to the bedroom. It is very convenient. I also will use it to light the bedroom as a lamp when the phone is plugged in. it won't drain the battery if it is plugged in. lol

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms