Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Desh
What's DOS?
Views: 268
Message 1 of 5

Bluetooth Headset compatible with Droid Razr Maxx

Are all Motorola bluetooth headsets compatible with Droid Razr Maxx?

When I look for accesories for phone, select catagory as Bluetooth Headsets/Wired Headsets and select Compatible products as Droid Razr Maxx at

http://www.motorola.com/us/consumers/Mobile-Phones/mobile-phone-accessories,en_US,sc.html

I can see only two products : H17 and H270 Bluetooth Headset. (Screenshot attached)

I liked S10 HD Stero Headphones.

Can I use it with Droid razr maxx? How about Motorola Elite Silver ?

guitarplayin
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bluetooth Headset compatible with Droid Razr Maxx

I am using my S9 HD headset right now to listen to music on my Razr Maxx. I have found that most all Headsets will work. I personally prefer the Plantronics Model 975 because I use mine a lot and they are very comfortable plus they come with a battery case so they can be recharged on the fly. 

Desh
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 5

Also checked S10 HD Bluetooth Headset Product site. Droid Razr maxx is not enlisted there in the Compatibility tab Frown

guitarplayin
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 5

Here are the bluetooth specs for the Razr Maxx:

Bluetooth v2.1+ EDR (Profiles supported: HFP 1.5, AVRCP 1.4 (CT), HSP 1.2, A2DP 1.2, PBAP, HID, MAP, PAN–NAP, OPP, DUN, SPP, GAVDP, AVDTP, AVCTP)

As long as the device you are considering doesn't exceed these standards it should work fine on the Maxx. I would be really shocked if the S10 doesn't work on the Maxx.

I just looked at the specs for these two devices and the Maxx exceeds the specs of the headset so there should be no problem. The Maxx should be backward compatable.

They sell them(S10 HD) in the Verizon stores. I'm sure they would let you test them for compatability with the Maxx.Cool

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 5 of 5

Moving Thread to RAZR MAXX community.

Thanks,

J