cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,408
Message 11 of 13

Re: How to display battery percentage in status bar?

P.S: I HATE when people don't even PM the OP with alternitive solutions and only say "NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS". If you don't know: don't post ANYTHING. If you do know AND it's against the forum ToS: then PM the user, AND DON'T POST ANYTHING. If you wanna try and circumvent these kinds of forums where they have limitations on how much tech support you can provide, then just post a link to a google search, OR just the terms someone would enter into Google, then let them know "it should be the 5th resualt, under the ads". People need help, so help them. Otherwise, don't say anything. An unanswered, 0-reply question is 100% better than 13 replies with YOU CAN NOT DO THIS. Don't be rude. Would you want that same service if YOU needed a question answered? I don't think so. Please apologize to the OP, and OP: please try my method, and if it works: UNMARK your previous solution, and mark my post as the solution.

Only the OP (or mod) can mark something as solved.  Many users do it by accident. 

And like it or not, others can post incorrect advice. We don't edit posts for incorrect content,  but we will edit links and content that directs users to topics that violate forum rules. 

Telling someone not to post is also not an acceptable solution either.  

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Shreya97
What's DOS?
Views: 765
Message 12 of 13

I did this. Even after selecting always show percentage, it does not show the percentage on the notification bar. As soon as I exit the settings, it automatically resets to default settings.

Rebeltf
What's DOS?
Views: 751
Message 13 of 13

Dude mucho thanks ! You are a boon to all good folk. I owe you a brew