cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable
Views: 1,283
Message 11 of 19

Re: SD Card:Checking For Errors

yea i put it in another phone and erased all the files and formated it from the phone and it still didnt work imma try the paper clip and see if its not pushed in all the way thanks for the help .

Not applicable
Message 12 of 19

Just tried the paper clip and it still didnt work im going to buy a sd card reader and see if i can format it from my computer or maybe just get a new sd card any suggestions on where to get the cheapest sd card from.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 13 of 19

I don't have a specific suggestion, but I do have some suggestions quality. Be extremely careful if you are buying from Ebay. I would say that there are more fakes than real SD cards. If you get one on Ebay than just make sure that you are getting it from a very reputable seller and most importantly look at the feedback and make sure there are plenty of people that have given good feedback.

Another thing is to buy a name brand. A lot of the no name cards are not good quality. Go for the SanDisk or Kingston brands. They may be a little more, but in the end you will be a lot happier with it. Maybe someone else will have a specific recommendation for you. Hope this helps.

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 14 of 19

Here is a 32 GB Class 4 SanDisk for $23 from Amazon. It looks like a real good deal to me.

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

Not applicable
Message 15 of 19

joelbon said:

Here is a 32 GB Class 4 SanDisk for $23 from Amazon. It looks like a real good deal to me.

View original

Thanks if i cant get this one to work i definetly will be using your suggestion.

DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 16 of 19

Azzair113 said:

yea i put it in another phone and erased all the files and formated it from the phone and it still didnt work imma try the paper clip and see if its not pushed in all the way thanks for the help .

View original

If I understand you correctly, you put the card in your girlfriend's phone and it worked, correct?  Did you try putting your girlfriend's card into your phone to see if it would function correctly?     --- Dan

Not applicable
Message 17 of 19

I got it working i use a sd card reader and put it in my coputer and formatted it. I unchecked the quick format and did a fat32 format.

thanks for the help everyone!

DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 18 of 19

Azzair113 said:

I got it working i use a sd card reader and put it in my coputer and formatted it. I unchecked the quick format and did a fat32 format.

thanks for the help everyone!

View original

Excellent, thanks for the feed back on the resolution.    --- Dan

Highlighted
drazen1111
What's DOS?
Views: 85
Message 19 of 19

Actualy this is not a solution!

Formatting a perfectly OK SD card which works on all other Phones/Laptops is not a solution!

I have had many types of phones and laptops and only two devices with SD card problems was Lenovo TAB4 tablet and Moto G4 Plus.

My advice is: stay away from Lenovo/Moto products!

I will surely never make same mistake again and buy Lenovo, and  I will let others know also.