Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elrodent
Blue Screen Again
Views: 787
Message 1 of 6

Telephone "speaker" not working

Installed Collette talk (wirelesstraveler.com) app. All works fine except "speaker" button does not amplify sound. Same sound level whether "speaker" button activated or not. Suggestions appreciated.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 765
Message 2 of 6

Re: Telephone "speaker" not working

Hi Elrodent,

May I know the specific model of this phone? Have you tried to install this app on different devices? Have you also tried to contact the app developer? It looks like their last update was 2 years ago.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Elrodent
Blue Screen Again
Views: 761
Message 3 of 6

It's a DROID MAXX, Android version 4.4.4. I have already contacted wireless traveler.com, the app supplier. They haven't gotten back to me yet. I was about to install the same app on my wife's Samsung, to see if it had the same problem, but I have not done so yet.

Elrodent
Blue Screen Again
Views: 758
Message 4 of 6

I did put it on my wife's phone, and discovered that her phone has the same problem: Disregard my previous concerns. I called someone in Indianapolis, and the speaker button does work. It doesn't have as pronounced an effect as it does with regular calls. But it DOES work. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 741
Message 5 of 6

Hi Elrodent,

Just to clarify, are you saying that it does work when you called Indianapolis? If yes, possible there may be device compatibility with the app as it doesn't work with your wife's Samsung phone.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Elrodent
Blue Screen Again
Views: 737
Message 6 of 6

I consider it a dead issue now. It's just that the speaker function isn't as pronounced when using the talk app. Thanks, anyway.