Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 133
Message 11 of 14

Re: windows 7 drivers for razr

ElDudarino42 said:

I can tell you with 1000% certainty that you did not get a CLNR phone from VZW CC with ICS stock on it...I know.

I think it's safe to say that those of us who have been participating in the forum know that you know.

So I'm thinking that a rooted phone would not have passed muster for a warranty replacement because the first thought that popped into my mind was that the phone went back and somehow they forgot to slam it before they shipped it back out, so I don't think that's what happened.

Or is it possible they slammed a return with ICS mistakenly?

Is it possible that there is a stock of CLNRs ready to ship after the OTA and someone just grabbed the wrong one?  Would they prep that way?

Is there anything you can think of that might have gone wrong that would have legitimately put an ICS Razr into someone's hands?

ElDudarino42
What's DOS?
Message 12 of 14

Or is it possible they slammed a return with ICS mistakenly?

They do not release software updates to that department before it is after full roll out, they but the previous version on and allow for OTA update.

Is it possible that there is a stock of CLNRs ready to ship after the OTA and someone just grabbed the wrong one?  Would they prep that way?

It is possible after next month or so they will ship (They will send out current stock which will still have GB

Is there anything you can think of that might have gone wrong that would have legitimately put an ICS Razr into someone's hands?

Not even close, I know people I work with that usually have the pre-release that can't get their hands on it legitmately.  So no.

I hope this addresses all of your questions Smiley Tongue

ElDudarino42
What's DOS?
Message 13 of 14

Of course I am just guessing here....these arent the droids youre looking for....move along move along.

matts6887
What's DOS?
Message 14 of 14

ElDudarino42 said:

chris1834 said:

If this is the same phone from your other post that seems to have an unofficial version of ICS on it, that could have something to do with it as well.

Yeaaahhhhhh my help was if you are stock and working as intended and not using stolen software...just sayin!

Um....I hate to break the news to ya but I just TALKED to verizon again and they told me that ics IS out and that every razr should be getting it soon. so DONT shoot the messenger here!!!