Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matts6887
What's DOS?
Views: 837
Message 1 of 14

windows 7 drivers for razr

Where i can get the REAL windows 7 drivers from so that my razr will correctly be recognized by by my system? Because the motorla device manager that u can download does not have drivers for this phone and my system will not recognize it w out the correct drivers

ElDudarino42
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 14

Re: windows 7 drivers for razr

Windows 7 has a built in driver and works well with the provided data cable.  You can see it under devices. (Rule of thumb if the Backup asst site pops up when you connect it your golden)

CarlosRiley
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 14

Agree with ElDudarino42, I have no problem with it & Windows 7.

ElDudarino42
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 14

Also make sure you are set to USB Mass Storage when doing so or it will not show up.

Skeeterrock
802.11n
Message 5 of 14

The drivers are in the Razr just use the USB cord and install them. I also believe if you go to the droid razr home page it will have good instructions for set up Smiley Happy
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 6 of 14

Are you using the cord that came in the box?  If not, try that one and see what happens.

chris1834
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 14

If this is the same phone from your other post that seems to have an unofficial version of ICS on it, that could have something to do with it as well.

ElDudarino42
What's DOS?
Message 8 of 14

chris1834 said:

If this is the same phone from your other post that seems to have an unofficial version of ICS on it, that could have something to do with it as well.

Yeaaahhhhhh my help was if you are stock and working as intended and not using stolen software...just sayin!

chris1834
What's DOS?
Message 9 of 14

Same response as the other post. If you got the phone through Verizon customer care replacement with ICS installed, you seem to be the first person to have ICS, so we will be of little help to you.

ElDudarino42
What's DOS?
Message 10 of 14

I can tell you with 1000% certainty that you did not get a CLNR phone from VZW CC with ICS stock on it...I know.