Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_R1
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 258
Message 1 of 1

$200 for Turbo 2!

My Turbo 2 has been dying a slow death for a long time. I’ve kept it alive through a series of factory resets to try to overcome extreme lagging issues, and I’ve been waiting for a manufacturer to produce a high performance phone with a long lasting battery to replace it. Unfortunately, Motorola has apparently decided not to compete in the high-end market. Given how much I customize my apps, I would never be happy with an iPhone. I was disappointed by the hardware on Google’s Pixel 3 (only 4GB of RAM for a top of line phone). Although I’d prefer pure Android without another ecosystem layered on, I’ve finally decided to switch to the Samsung Galaxy S10+. The base model includes 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, which is expandable with an SD card, and it has a monster battery and other great specs. The best news, which I just discovered yesterday, is that Verizon now will provide a $200 trade-in credit for a Turbo 2—which is $200 more than I’ve seen offered for it with any other phone over the last year since I started looking around. Given the helpful comments I’ve received over the years from this community, I thought I’d share it with all of you who may find yourselves in a situation similar to mine.