Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hamid_rafiei
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,690
Message 51 of 123

Re: Droid Turbo 2 loses battery very fast

Hello moto_joy
My imei in profile true. Please help me .
I waiting you .
Moto_Venice
Bit Torrent
Views: 4,594
Message 52 of 123

Hi hamid_rafiei, 

I ran a diagnostic on your device and saw here that the performance of your device is normal based on the activities you're doing on the phone. 

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto-Support 

DAK23
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,591
Message 53 of 123

What about my device? I've been waiting for MONTHS too get a response we back.
Moto_Venice
Bit Torrent
Views: 4,561
Message 54 of 123

@DAK23 wrote:
What about my device? I've been waiting for MONTHS too get a response we back.

Hi DAK23, 

I did run a diagnostic on your device as well and I can see here that more battery life was consumed on the times that you're using the device browsing apps and calling- and it's normal. Your device battery is working normal based on the activities you're doing on the device. 

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto-Lenovo Support 

DAK23
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,557
Message 55 of 123

NO, IT IS NOT. When it's fully charged, I unplug it. Without, let me repeat this, WITHOUT even using an app or making a call the battery goes IMMEDIATELY from 100% to 99%, and rapidly down from there. I do not buy that you checked it. I have used battery saver mode to no effect I have switched my location services to the bare minimum (mysteriously they go right back to high accuracy regardless). I have conducted my own experiments to test the battery life on "low power mode" (where the screen is dim, the location is off, etc) and THE PROBLEM PERSISTS. I called MONTHS ago to have a service/replacement and even though the call taker said she'd send me an email with a printable label to mail the device for a replacement, none was ever sent. I refuse to believe that A) any check was done, B) any positive results will come of this. I shall simply find a different cellphone manufacturer that cares about its customers and produces a good working product.
cottonke
Paper Tape
Views: 4,473
Message 56 of 123

I have been experiencing the same sorts of battery problems in the last few months. Right around the time the Nougat upgrade was released. Currently my phone lasts only about 4 hours with minimal use, good cell coverage, and good WiFi signal. 

I have attached a screenshot of the battery usage graph to show that I have barely even had the screen on during the two hours I had my phone on this morning, yet I am already <50% battery. You can also see that there is little GPS activity but for some reason the phone is "awake" almost constantly.

EDIT: Would also point out that I have tried many things to fix the problem with no luck ... did a factory reset, battery "recalibration" (hold power button until it powers off, plug into charger, turn back on, let charge to 100%, and then waited 2 hours to pull off charger), and also reset all application permissions. None of these really helped out with battery life at all.

Nine11c2
Paper Tape
Views: 4,457
Message 57 of 123

I have done the only thing possible to fix this problem, after having 3 or 4 Motorola phones that did exactly the same thing, lasting only 4-5 hours a day (on battery saver and with all email and other auto-retrieves turned OFF) with minimal use. Verizon had me reboot, tweak, run in Safe Mode. You name it, they did it.

I called Verizon and I turned down their offer to replace my Droid Turbo 2 with a Motorola Z something.  I held out for a Pixel XL. I've now used it two days with average to heavy use while still installing and tweaking the phone and turning auto retieve on two emails back on the phone has lasted at least 20 hours.

It is very simply - there is some combination of poor Nougat integration and CHEAP product that makes the Motorola's bricks. I love the feature that talks my texts when I'm driving - but I'll never buy Motorola again because Lenovo has turned them into GARBAGE.

Waleed3
What's DOS?
Views: 4,439
Message 58 of 123

Should I update my turbo 2 to nougat ?

Should I update my Droid turbo 2 to nougat , ?  although I am  not satisfied with it's battery timing 

cottonke
Paper Tape
Views: 4,435
Message 59 of 123

Re: Should I update my turbo 2 to nougat ?

If you are getting descent battery life right now, then no, don't do it. I am suspicisios of this update being the cause of the degraded battery performance on my phone.

DAK23
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,228
Message 60 of 123

Screenshot_20170822-131304.pngTell me again how my battery is working fine