Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Theazy
What's DOS?
Views: 22,834
Message 1 of 14

Droid turbo 2 Green flashing light

I have a DT2 and everytime I go to charge all i get is a green flashing light. It has been on the charger for 6+ hours and still hasnt turned. I have tried different chargers and nothing.Seems like no knows what the green flashing light means

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 22,366
Message 2 of 14

Re: Droid turbo 2 Green flashing light

Hi Theazy,

There is a green LED light that works only when you are charging your phone from a very low battery state. It shows us as its sign of life and shows us that the phone is charging but there is not enough battery power yet to turn on the display of the phone. Since you have charged the phone for few hours, try to press the power button to turn on the phone and see if that works.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

QAspector
Paper Tape
Views: 21,446
Message 3 of 14

How long will the LED green light stay blinking?  What is considered "very low battery state"?   e.g. after it charges 5% the green light turns off?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 21,321
Message 4 of 14

Hi QAspector,

Yes, once it has a sufficient power, the light will stop flashing and the screen will light up.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

alwaysasking
What's DOS?
Views: 19,258
Message 5 of 14

my turbo 2 has been plugged in for 48 hours and the blinking green light persists and the phone will not power on.  Any other recommendations? 

ckendall
What's DOS?
Views: 17,922
Message 6 of 14

did you ever get your phone on?

@alwaysasking wrote:

my turbo 2 has been plugged in for 48 hours and the blinking green light persists and the phone will not power on.  Any other recommendations? 

LilPinkPanther
What's DOS?
Views: 16,556
Message 7 of 14

So my phone shut off yesterday and I just assumed it had died even though I don't remember it being on that low of battery power. Anyway I've had it plugged in for a little over 12 hours and the green light has been flashing but it still won't turn on so all I'm getting is a black screen. So I'm wondering what I should do?

elead1
What's DOS?
Views: 16,365
Message 8 of 14

I believe the charging port on my DT2 has become faulty, so I have to be very careful about not putting pressure on the charging cord while it's charging. I've also found that the charger that shipped with it (the "turbo charger") actually drains the battery at this point. If you're using the turbo charger, you might consider using just a standard charger and keeping the phone very still while charging.

hashxc
What's DOS?
Views: 15,604
Message 9 of 14

Have you tried a wireless charger? I used a cheapy wireless charger to get mine to respond and then was able to switch to turbo charge the phone when the cbale was in just the right position. So, more than likely an ac jack problem. Wish Android would change their ac jack design to be more like the....... I can't say it.

emo1
What's DOS?
Views: 13,165
Message 10 of 14

@ Lenovo/Moto

What is the solution to this issue?