Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jc269506
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,617
Message 11 of 14

Re: Droid turbo 2 Green flashing light

i have now had this problem twice with two DT2, motorola doesn't care at all about your problems. they just want you to pay $125 to replace the phone every time it happens. I too bought mine new, paid for the first replacement and now (only seven months later) the replacement has failed and motorola won't do a thing about it. I'm currently waiting on a call from the "most senior" person i can get ahold of at motorola for a hopeful solution. Ill let you know if anything new develops. good luck

jdm16718
What's DOS?
Views: 1,755
Message 12 of 14

Hello MotorolaJess,

I have the DT2 and I just recieved a warrenty exchange phone in the mail.

I had my old phone and it had the same issue. It would show a green light in the top corner (when charging from dead) and I left it to charge for 4 hours so far and no response. Being a guarenteed referb device, I would expect the charging port to work.

Thank you,

J

Tonya77017
What's DOS?
Views: 1,087
Message 13 of 14

I have the same problem with my dt2. Who did you contact for a refurbished replacement phone? 

Thanks!

sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,084
Message 14 of 14

There is a Support option at the top of each forum page.  It might be in a slightly different location depending on whether you are on the Forum with your phone, or a laptop.  In either case you have to contact Motorola Customer Support and start an RMA claim, and see what they say.  I paid them for a refurbished Turbo 2 earlier this year and it was like new, with all my custom Moto Maker options.  And it runs great, it's currently my work phone that my company pays the bill for.

Screenshot_20181030-081146.png

~Scott