Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MuraliMohan
What's DOS?
Views: 3,934
Message 1 of 5

Incoming call notification display issue

Hi,

I own a Motorola Droid Turbo 2 phone. I am facing an issue with incoming call notification. When my phone is locked and an incoming call is received, the phone rings but does not display the incoming call details until I unlock the phone. So I need to unlock the phone, see who it is and then either pick or cancel the call.

Please let me know if there is any setting that can help fix.

Regards,

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 3,894
Message 2 of 5

Re: Incoming call notification display issue

Moved to the proper community for your best chance at getting an answer. Hope this helps.

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Message 3 of 5

Do you have the Moto App set to Wake Screen When Notifications Arrive? Are phone calls the only notifications that do not display on the Lock Screen?
~Scott
MuraliMohan
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 5

Hi,

Thanks for your response. While browsing through the forums I found a solution which helped resolve my issue of Phone calls (only) notification not appearing on the screen when it is locked. I fixed it by selecting "Reset app preferences" from Settings--> Apps --> click on the 3 vertical dots on right hand top corner.

Regards,

scottmconnolly
What's DOS?
Views: 98
Message 5 of 5

Partial solution .. cancel/disable your Google DUO app, for video phone calls, review other permissions for notifications and display. Then restart your cell phone & try an incoming call test with another phone.