cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
influent1
What's DOS?
Views: 681
Message 11 of 19

Re: Is there really no help for the Turbo 2?

Did you ever get this resolved? My Turbo 2 has been painfully slow for months even after clearing the cache, and my battery life is not half of what it used to be.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 675
Message 12 of 19

@influent1 wrote:
Did you ever get this resolved? My Turbo 2 has been painfully slow for months even after clearing the cache, and my battery life is not half of what it used to be.

Would you please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

David_R1
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 661
Message 13 of 19

I have experienced exactly the same issues as described above for months. Have been a loyal Motorola customer for years. However, unless a remedy is identified, will go to a different brand with this fall's new releases. (It took me three minutes to input this message because of the lags and errors caused by them.)

influent1
What's DOS?
Views: 656
Message 14 of 19

I did a factory reset about an hour before you replied. So far it's working quite well, super fast compared to how it was. We'll see how long that lasts.
David_R1
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 626
Message 15 of 19

Is it still working? I'd hate to do a factory reset if it will help only for a few days. (I have many customizations.) Thanks for the input.

David_R1
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 612
Message 16 of 19

Is it still working? I'd hate to do a factory reset if it will help only for a few days. (I have many customizations.) Thanks for the input.

influent1
What's DOS?
Views: 600
Message 17 of 19

Yes, it's still much better.  Not as good as it was last week but I'm glad I did it.  The only thing I backed up was my text messages and I haven't found anything that I missed that I care about, aside from maybe my WeChat history.

David_R1
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 558
Message 18 of 19

I was having major issues for a long time, mostly massive lagging and apps just not working properly. I did the factory reset and selectively restored only those apps I really use. So far (it's been four days), it's like I have a new phone again.  Thanks for the tip!

TexasMike1
What's DOS?
Views: 521
Message 19 of 19

It is Verizon's fault in my opinion. I have 2 turbo 2 phones. No issues with nougat update. But I am also no with Verizon. Save everything to a cloud account and do a hard reset. A no-brainer if you ask me. For the time spent complaining about it you can solve the problem.