cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MsPitstop
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,814
Message 1 of 10

Motorola & Verizon Need To Make Good on this BAD phone!

There are scores of people with the SAME ISSUES with the Droid Turbo 2. Over and over you read them here. One commenter just said he broke down and paid for a replacement battery, and the issues are no more. It's clear that the battery in this phone was not built to last more than 6-12 mos, and when some of us were still paying for the phone up to 2 years, that's a manufacturing problem that should be remedied by Motorola or Verizon. Class action suit isn't a remedy. Giving us all free new batteries is the answer. Ignoring this is wrong. 

jc269506
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,575
Message 2 of 10

Re: Motorola & Verizon Need To Make Good on this BAD phone!

i have now had this problem twice with two different DT2, motorola doesn't care at all about your problems. they just want you to pay $125 to replace the phone every time it happens. I too bought mine new, paid for the first replacement and now (only seven months later) the replacement has failed and motorola won't do a thing about it. I'm currently waiting on a call from the "most senior" person i can get ahold of at motorola for a hopeful solution. Ill let you know if anything new develops. good luck

Msmari2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,247
Message 3 of 10

I'm all in for a class action lawsuit...let me know what I can do to help get started or participate.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,228
Message 4 of 10

@Msmari2 wrote:

I'm all in for a class action lawsuit...let me know what I can do to help get started or participate.

I just saw this post. Is there anything that we might be able to help you with? Let me know or PM me the details with your reference number.

-Daisy

TripDad
Paper Tape
Views: 1,128
Message 5 of 10

I have a MotoZ that is 1yr 2mo old that dies in 1 hr. I spoke to Verizon and they say there is nothing they can do but make me pay for the phone and replace it. This is just stupid. Zero customer service. I am seeing that motorola is just as bad?

Highlighted
Msmari2
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,103
Message 6 of 10

I have an appointment to begin a class action lawsuit this week...will keep everyone posted for those who would like to participate or share your experiences.

ugnostix
Paper Tape
Views: 886
Message 7 of 10

i would like to know about it... this is happening to many many device since lenovo bought otorola... these are common issues with lenovo computers too. lack of hlp, baiting to buy new models when you have issues, asking for money to repair... etc. watches and phones are all havin bad batteries, screen failure, and other issues. lenovo needs to be sued for this ... this is not a new business practice for these guys. they know whats going on. no one has held them accountable for it yet. calss action would fix this issue. post a topic around on a couple other boards in other models from dt2 and newer. you'll see. i have a watch that failed sitting next to me, just got a replacement.. see if this one lasts longer than a month.. this coming from a moto lover... i had droid x, droid x2, droid razr, droid razr maxx, droid razr m, droid hd, the hd mini, droid turbo, and turbo 2 currently having the battery issue that it randomly lasts 4-6 hours but always dies at the very lowest 20% battery life commonly about 30-40%.... ialso have 2 moto 360 gen 2 watches, one had bad battery and then screen issue, the new one is about 2 days in no problems yet...  the z series phones are having the same problems... it will be firly easy to get a couple thousand names for a class action. 

Melissa77
What's DOS?
Views: 855
Message 8 of 10

Please keep me posted because my phone is only 1 year and 2 months old and I can't use it unless I have it on the charger. I called Motorola and they just wanted me to buy a new phone. I took it in to a cell phone repair shop and they told me that they are doing this on purpose because they are loosing money with the competitions ie samsSam and iPhone that way people don't have any other options if they are in a contract.

ugnostix
Paper Tape
Views: 835
Message 9 of 10

i dont think thats why... that would cost them more... they would lose customers. are losing customers... i think they knew it would happen but this only started happening since lenovo took over. lenovo sucks also... same issues with all their stuff... 

Tigerpaws128
What's DOS?
Views: 110
Message 10 of 10

You are absolutely 100 percent write on with your complaint and they need to make good for all the money that is charged for this phone...I'm in and would love to know how to voice my complaints to whoever is the responsible party ...so glad to hear someone else is experiencing same issues....thank you for sharing...

Top Kudoed Authors