Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
drac96
Paper Tape
Views: 561
Message 1 of 2

Photos Extremely Blurry from Rear Camera

Last month I bought a brand new Droid Turbo 2 from a seller on Amazon. I loved everything about the phone, except for the fact that the rear facing camera took extremely blurry photos. It was very obvious that the lens would not focus under any circumstances. I originally tried Motorla customer support, but they told me I'd have to pay for repair because Amazon isn't an authorized retailer. Rehardless, I sent the phone back and the seller replaced it. Today I got my new phone and it is having the exact same issue, even though it is a completely different phone. 

There is an extremelty slim chance that this has happened twice. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a thin piece of plastic over the lens that's impossible to see with the human eye? I wouldn't even care if it just took terrible photos, but the front facing camera (which shouldn't be as poweful as the rear camera) takes flawless pictures and is always in focus.

I've tried factory resetting the phone and even using different apps. I refuse to believe that the same thing happened with two different phones. I have attached two photos of the same book. One is with the rear camera, and the other with the front facing camera.

Ironically the super blurry photo is too large a file to post on these forums, so here is a link to an imgur album. https://imgur.com/a/3a46rln

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

drac96
Paper Tape
Views: 496
Message 2 of 2

Re: Photos Extremely Blurry from Rear Camera

I have continued to mess around with it and nothing seems to work. I knew I should have just returned the phone...