Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shortdog76
What's DOS?
Views: 2,183
Message 81 of 100

Re: Replacing your Shattershield lens

Hello,

I was hoping to buy a replacement screen as I have put some small scratches in the outer layer, but it isn't in stock on the web site. Just hoping if anyone knows if it will come back in stock at some point, or is Motorola done selling it?

Thanks!

Thom_Little
SCSI Port
Views: 2,171
Message 82 of 100

The front lens is replaceable.  It is listed on the Motorola site at ...

https://www.motorola.com/us/products/moto-shattershield-replacement-lens-droid-turbo-2

It says "out ot sdtock".  Contact them and ask when it will be avaiable.  This is the product you need.

... Thom

sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,170
Message 83 of 100

@Thom_Little wrote:

The front lens is replaceable.  It is listed on the Motorola site at ...

https://www.motorola.com/us/products/moto-shattershield-replacement-lens-droid-turbo-2

... Thom

Thanks Thom.  I think the question is right there on the screen you posted.  It states that they are Out Of Stock.  He was asking if anyone knew if they would be back in stock soon (or ever).  I hope so, since I need to buy one for my Turbo 2 also.  If they do come back in stock I will definitely grab one before they go out of stock again.  

~Scott
Thom_Little
SCSI Port
Views: 2,165
Message 84 of 100

I was re-typing as you were.  I suggest contacting Motorola and not Motorola users.

I have a one that hsa never been used.  I suggest it is good practice to have one on hand.

... Thom

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 2,127
Message 85 of 100

@Thom_Little wrote:

I was re-typing as you were.  I suggest contacting Motorola and not Motorola users.

I have a one that hsa never been used.  I suggest it is good practice to have one on hand.

... Thom

You don't need to contact anyone. I'll look into this and post back when they are in stock. 

Appreciate the heads-up.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,112
Message 86 of 100

Thanks Matt!

Thanks for aksing the question @Shortdog76.  Robot Happy

~Scott
sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,065
Message 87 of 100

Good morning.  Just checking in to see if there are any updates on the out-of-stock Turbo 2 replacement lens kits.  Thanks.

~Scott
Former Employee
Views: 2,047
Message 88 of 100

@sajokaz wrote:

Good morning.  Just checking in to see if there are any updates on the out-of-stock Turbo 2 replacement lens kits.  Thanks.

Hi sajokaz,

Please go ahead and follow these steps: Click here. The "do it yourself" option is not available at this time. 

Best regards,

Suny

Motorola Support

tonyldo
Paper Tape
Views: 1,982
Message 89 of 100

I´m from Brazil and I wanna know when the replacement lens will be avaible. Is There any possibility them back to stock this year!? or there is another no official lens?

bearhawk
What's DOS?
Views: 1,931
Message 90 of 100

is there any update on when or if the shattershield replacement lens will be in stock again?