Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VGCusumano
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,130
Message 1 of 6

Security patch status... Need January 2018 or later

Help! My security pacth date is November 2017 and my corporate network will start blocking all phones next week with patches older than January, 2018. Is there any way to get a more recent security patch. Verizon's website just says that last November's is the most current.

Vic

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,061
Message 2 of 6

Re: Security patch status... Need January 2018 or later

Hi VGCusumano,

Would you please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

I will have someone from the software team take a look at this.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,058
Message 3 of 6

I don't think the Turbo 2 has had a Security Patch update since November 2017; and probably will not be updated anymore given the age of the phone.

~Scott
Bajo
Punch Card
Views: 965
Message 4 of 6

According to the web site, the Droid Turbo 2 is still eligible for security patches. Would someone from Motorola/Lenovo please weigh in here? No security update since Oct 1, 2017

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 949
Message 5 of 6

Hi guys. We are implementing essential patches. As new security issues emerge, we will evaluate them and update your phone as needed. Please make sure that you have the IMEI number of your phones updated in your profiles. I will have someone from the software team take a look at it.

Regards,

JM

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 886
Message 6 of 6

Hello guys,

I apologize for the confusion. I just got confirmation from our software team that this product, Droid Turbo 2, will no longer receive security updates. You may visit our software update page for more information.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Top Kudoed Authors