cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mon73
Token Ring
Views: 346
Message 1 of 3

Side fingerprint reader on Z3... Seriously???

After several years using Motorola, I'm finally moving on. With the inconsistent quality, lack of software updates and lagging technology, they just aren't a serious contender anymore. Ever since Lenovo bought them, it's been downhill. Maybe I'll be back someday when they get serious. Technology like this would be a good start (cannot wait to pre-order): https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2018/08/28/samsung-galaxy-s10-upgrade-release-date-fingerpr...

Highlighted
wofahong
Punch Card
Views: 322
Message 2 of 3

Re: Side fingerprint reader on Z3... Seriously???

That is why my Z2 force is probably my last Motorola phone. The Z2 I have now is working ok if you disregard the great display with the peeling tendency of the screen..  I am planning on getting tie Pixel 3XL for my next new phone.

Mon73
Token Ring
Views: 311
Message 3 of 3

Re: Side fingerprint reader on Z3... Seriously???

I was considering the Pixel 3 as well but they are going with a back fingerprint reader...again. That's a no go for me. Vivo, Huawei and Samsung are the only makers coming out with in-display FP readers (all others will follow) and Samsung is the only one I trust. A family member picked up an S9 several months ago and says it has been the best phone he's ever had. Battery life is stellar, Samsung Experience much less bloated that the old Touchwiz UI, always on display (Moto Display is passe), and on and on. I have two Samsung TVs and a Galaxy tablet and they have all been great. Just tired of these games with Lenovo.