Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 14,988
Message 21 of 648

Re: Turbo 2 won't charge...

Sweeperd said:

The OTA is my hope too for a fix.  I'm hoping marshmallow will fix it. "Hint, hint, Matt" Smiley Wink

View original

Is it okay with you and 03Times if I look at your applications to see if there are clues to any problems there?

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Sweeperd
Punch Card
Views: 14,988
Message 22 of 648

@AlphaDog No, it charges with a regular or wireless charger, it just won't Turbo charge or recognize any turbo/quick charger.

Sweeperd
Punch Card
Views: 14,989
Message 23 of 648

@Matt I'm fine with you looking at my applications.  Let me know what you need.  I just want this resolved.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 14,987
Message 24 of 648

Sweeperd said:

@AlphaDog No, it charges with a regular or wireless charger, it just won't Turbo charge or recognize any turbo/quick charger.

View original

Thanks for the clarification - that was the part that wasn't clear to me... hopefully a software issue.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
03Times
Paper Tape
Views: 14,985
Message 25 of 648

Have spoken to Motorola customer service today, and there's no fix without sending the phone in to Motorola. Basically if this is the route you want to take hard reset, and call for replacement/repair. It won't fix the device though. Saying good bye to my Turbo for a week, and back Rio my original Turbo...
03Times
Paper Tape
Views: 14,987
Message 26 of 648

So Motorola has had my phone for a week now, and I still haven't heard anything from them........ It started off as we will do our best to get the phone back in 5 days an additional 2 days for holidays. So it's been 7, and my repair still sits the same as day one... Can we not at least say something to the person who's phone you're working on.. Communication, communication, communication, communication, and did I mention COMMUNICATION!!!! 

BobFire
WWAN
Views: 14,986
Message 27 of 648

Do you have an Incident number assigned? If you do open a chat session and ask what the status or open a chat session with them and ask. 

My Return and Repair Center

BOB

Highlighted
03Times
Paper Tape
Views: 14,984
Message 28 of 648

I do have an RMA number I was given. Normally not a bog deal, but my backup
went caput over the holiday..... My luck so far this year hasn't been off
to a great start.....
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 29 of 648

A lot of people take off between Christmas and New years - many companies have use it or lose it vacation policies. I am sure Motorola had some coverage, but it could just be that your device has not been serviced yet, so the status hasn't changed. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Administrator
Administrator
Message 30 of 648

03Times said:

I do have an RMA number I was given. Normally not a bog deal, but my backup
went caput over the holiday..... My luck so far this year hasn't been off
to a great start.....

View original

We'll take a look.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More