Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
callenp
Paper Tape
Views: 305
Message 1 of 3

Waterproof

I need to purchase a LifeProof fre series waterproof case for my Droid turbo 2 does anyone out there have one for sale used or new inbox as long as it's in good shape and or new in b 4 the waterproof feature

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 292
Message 2 of 3

Re: Waterproof

Did  you search Amazon?  Or a Google search?

callenp
Paper Tape
Views: 269
Message 3 of 3

Re: Waterproof

I have looked everywhere including Amazon eBay BestBuy and numerous other online sources they all indicate either out of stock or no longer carry as inventory. I even had an incident with LifeProof i e OtterBox a couple years back where the phone in the case came out of my jacket pocket on the freeway and after locating the phone LifeProof replaced the case under their warranty process and the phone survived without a scratch. Since then the cover has lost its waterproof ability and when I contacted them 2 process another claim they indicated they no longer have them in stock or produce them either way they couldn't help me other than providing me 60% off a new purchase 4 a different phone if I chose to buy a new phone which I thought was fair of them however I can't help but believe they've got a stockpile of those cases somewhere. Every Verizon retailer  and corporate location I have spoken to has told me items such as the item I'm looking for as well as others for other devices I'm sure receive in order from their corporate office to remove them from the shelf and send them back so that each individual location can receive credit in their inventory process. All of that makes perfect business sense to me what does not make sense is where do these items that are shipped back end up do they wholesale them 2 another form of outlet that they're contracted with I can't imagine they just incinerate them so here I am stuck looking for any retailer that might have one sitting on their shelf begging to be purchased or an answer from someone in the business that might no where these items and up. I'd even be willing to purchase a used one as long as it's functional with its waterproof status and doesn't even have to be cosmetically perfect I just love the phone have had no problems with it it is survived a crash on the freeway which I attributed mostly to the case and I simply would like to have the best phone I've ever owned back in my pocket protected with the best case I've ever encountered. If anyone has any answers I'm willing to listen. Thank you again for your reply and any help would be appreciated thanks again and happy holidays Allen