Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 3,184
Message 1 of 5

We need you!

11mctw.jpg

Do you like testing new software? Do you like the idea of providing feedback directly to Motorola?  Do you like finding bugs and issues? If you answered yes to any of these questions then we need you for the MFN!

Click here to find out more!

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
rbird2
Punch Card
Views: 2,819
Message 2 of 5

Re: We need you!

It's been over 2 weeks now and I have not heard from anyone from Motorola.

Since you posted a few emails to this forum, I thought there was some urgency...

Everything is filled out correctly and “Motorola Feedback Network (MFN) Status: Yes “

mach01
Punch Card
Views: 2,776
Message 3 of 5

There has not been any major software releases since Android N (nutella??) has not been released. Expect more information and soak tests when N comes out later this year.
knockonthesky
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,542
Message 4 of 5

@MotorolaTom wrote:

11mctw.jpg

Do you like testing new software? Do you like the idea of providing feedback directly to Motorola?  Do you like finding bugs and issues? If you answered yes to any of these questions then we need you for the MFN!

Click here to find out more!

I'd love to join again but it will not let me add my device. :/ I keep trying to add it but it keeps not adding it. 

MaximillianC
Paper Tape
Views: 1,440
Message 5 of 5

I am already signed up, and wasn't even given an opportunity to test this last release (to Android 7.0) before I received it on 2/28/17.  I actually just posted a rant about that.  I tried to re-sign up for the MFN, just in case my previous signup/membership expired, but when I clicked your link, I got:

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
  • Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 1CD50F03.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Please advise?  Thanks!