Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Droid PhonesDROID TURBO by Motorola
All Forum Topics
Options

1st Gen Turbo Suddenly Starts Shutting Down with 50%+ Battery

2018-08-22, 1:13 AM

I have NEVER had any problem with my Droid Turbo, which I love, and was the first phone I actually waited for to come out and bought outright...

While I have moved this phone and it's service to AT&T, I have not had any issues until the last week or so...

Even if I the phone shows (under Settings - Battery) to be at 57% battery, the phone will randomly shut down while giving an error message that I have a low battery...

I have not installed any new apps and have made not changes to the phone...I have not changed the way I use or charge the phone...

Today I let it run down all the way to 0% and it shut off (after having to reboot it several times after it shutting down) and then charging it to 100% while it was turned off, in the hopes of "recalibrating" the battery, but alas, it still continues this random shutdown...

Any thoughts, hints, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...I really love this phone and hate the idea of having to purchase something else, not only for the cost, but I don't see what has changed all of a sudden...

Many thanks of appreciation in advance!!!

Options

2 Posts

08-22-2018

Brazil

9 Signins

154 Page Views

• Views: 154
  • Message 2 of 9

Re: 1st Gen Turbo Suddenly Starts Shutting Down with 50%+ Battery

2018-08-22, 1:41 AM

Hey there!

When recharging your phone are you using the turbo charger?

A similar issue has been adressed here and it seems that using the TC helped in the given situation.

I also did a reserch on it and found this options:

"Potential Solutions:

• Drain the battery, then leave it plugged into the turbo charger for a couple of hours, before turning it back on. Do this twice.
  • Turn the phone off and charge it with the turbo charger overnight. This should re-calibrate the battery meter.
  • Try using an application such as Advanced Battery Calibrator to reset the battery file.
  • Save all important data and perform a hard reset."

The last one i would not recomend, since several users are reporting it didn't work. 

Please, let me know if you tried them and any other new information you have. 

I hope it helps! :smileyhappy:

Options

Re: 1st Gen Turbo Suddenly Starts Shutting Down with 50%+ Battery

2018-08-22, 1:49 AM
I will try these steps, with the exception of the last one, this weekend...thank you...
Options

1 Posts

04-05-2021

United States Minor Outlying Islands

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 4 of 9

How to Edit A PDF File

2021-04-19, 7:34 AM

There are many expensive programs or software like Adobe to edit such a common file type, and there are a lot of online tools you can now access for free to edit your PDF as it means there isn't one universal set of steps or method to edit on each website available to you. If you have used and own recent versions of Microsoft Word it is quite easy and quick to edit a document based on an existing PDF as two formats are not similar, which means some information such as tables with cell spacing, font effects, form-fill-in features and more may get lost in translation.

Click to learn how to edit a PDF file.

Options

1 Posts

04-20-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 5 of 9

Arabic mehndi design 2020

2021-04-20, 12:35 PM

Whether it's a marriage, any ceremony or any other function in Asian country, as sweets are precious to one another, there's one factor that Asian countryn ladies perpetually do or we will say ladies in India perpetually do. it's concerning drawing mehndi on their hands. Arabic mehndi design 2020 styles are a lot of in style lately. it's thought of as auspicious in each Hindu and Islamic culture.

Options

3 Posts

04-22-2021

India

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 6 of 9

apply for retained right of residence

2021-04-22, 14:09 PM

Apply for retained right of residence

Retained right of residence is a right that a person gets in the UK. If you have separated from your spouse in the UK and you are a family member of an EU, Swiss citizen, EEA. You get this right when your family member had died with whom you lived in any capacity. You were their child, spouse, or you may have divorced or separated from each other, or you getting an education in the UK. So, if you have any of these issues you can apply for retained right of residence.

Options

3 Posts

04-22-2021

India

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 7 of 9

Entrepreneur Visa Extension

2021-04-22, 14:23 PM

If you are a Businessman or Entrepreneur and are looking for an opportunity to establish your business in a foreign country then you can be a good place for you. You can apply under the Entrepreneur Visa. For this, you need the money and a good business idea. Usually, Entrepreneur Visa Extension is provided for 3 years and 4 months. You can apply for extension by following certain rules and regulations.

Options

3 Posts

04-22-2021

India

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 8 of 9

Tifr Physics Solved Papers

2021-04-22, 19:06 PM

Tata Institute for Research is a highly prestigious institute of India. Getting admission in it is the dream of every Physics aspirant. Better one needs to prepare well to get admission to it. In this goal previous years, Tifr Physics Solved Papers can help you. You can get these papers online from many websites and you can also buy books that contain solved previous year papers. You can also get Tifr Physics from coaching institutes that help you in complete preparation of this exam.

Options

1 Posts

04-22-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 0
  • Message 9 of 9

EEA Family Permit uk

2021-04-22, 20:06 PM

A family member of an EU (European Union), EEA or Swiss citizen, or a person of Northern Ireland is eligible to enter the UK under EEA or European Economic Area Family Permit of the UK. European Union countries and countries like Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway are included in the EEA. Along with the family members of the above-mentioned countries’ citizens, some British citizens’ family members can also get EEA Family Permit uk .

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms