Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnnyFever
What's DOS?
Views: 10,349
Message 1 of 10

Adding text to gallery/google photos?

Post processing apps in both gallery & google photos are good. But how do you add text to pics without downloading another app. Im convinced I've done it before but now its eluding me.

Also does anyone know why captured screenshots don't go to the gallery? Only goes to google pix.
JF
JohnnyFever
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 10

Re: Adding text to gallery/google photos?

OK. So I just figured out how I added the text etc to the photos. It was thru the messenger plus texting. Not thru google pix or gallery as originally thought. Although I do think its little unusual that can't add text thru those apps bc they seem pretty good.

But, does anyone know why screenshots won't goto gallery?
TimTurbo
Broadband 3G
Message 3 of 10

I'm wondering if it isn't Google photos or possibly some other app affecting screenshots going to your gallery. Mine show up in my Gallery along with Camera roll, Download and others like VZPics that allow me to save a pic directly from inside the app. In my Gallery If I hit the three bars in the upper right hand corner and select Albums I get the categories I mention including Screenshot. smiley

JohnnyFever
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 10

Ahh. Yes. Its there if you select albums.I rarelygoto that when in gallery. Never would have thought to check. Would have thought it just populates in the camera roll like google pix. Thanks!!
zariaghurair
What's DOS?
Views: 9,479
Message 5 of 10

you can use add text to photos by brilliantinnovators on play store its best app 

chiragpatell
Fanfold Paper
Views: 7,481
Message 6 of 10

I just find out how to put text on photo via the best photography app. I also try so many photography apps and I found some best under the name "Auto Stamper" which allow us to add different text (Date, Time, Signature & Location) to the photo. This app allow me to capture photo via my Lenovo phone's camera and text will be automatically added on my captured picture. App do really awesome and smooth work.

Shaikh_Tanzib1
What's DOS?
Views: 4,530
Message 7 of 10

Yes, you can use app under named "Shot on Phoot" which help you to add shot on text to photo with various style, size, color and postions as per your preference to gallery photos. 

ic_shot_on_photo.png

chiragpatell
Fanfold Paper
Views: 260
Message 8 of 10

Recently, I got an amazing application which helps me to add text to gallery/google photos. "AutoStamper: Date and TimeStamp Camera"application allows to add text to photos. Various styles format are available. It will make your photos mesmerizing. Best app ever I have used.

chiragpatell
Fanfold Paper
Views: 251
Message 9 of 10

Highlighted
chiragpatell
Fanfold Paper
Views: 248
Message 10 of 10

Auto Stamper App will serve the purpose.