01-10-2019

US

1 Signins

23 Page Views

• Views: 23
  • Message 1 of 4

Droid Turbo Phone Call Audio Not Working

2019-01-10, 21:56 PM

So recently my droid turbo's audio will not work in a phone call. Audio works in every other form, including the boot up, music, games, and such. Every single phone call I make connects, and I am greeted by silence, and there is no audio put through by me either, as the other person cannot hear me. Does anyone know why this is so?

Options

1821 Posts

03-04-2016

IN

1048 Signins

37475 Page Views

• Views: 37475
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Droid Turbo Phone Call Audio Not Working

2019-01-11, 6:25 AM

wrote:

So recently my droid turbo's audio will not work in a phone call. Audio works in every other form, including the boot up, music, games, and such. Every single phone call I make connects, and I am greeted by silence, and there is no audio put through by me either, as the other person cannot hear me. Does anyone know why this is so?

Hi Wint3r,

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear that, we would be glad to help you with this.
1 ) Please perform soft reset on your device and check
2 ) Please perform hardware test on your device
You can go to the Device Help > Fix > Hardware Tests. Let us know if it passes or fails.
3 ) Reset the preferences for the apps by doing this: Settings> Applications>Three dots on the upper right corner> Reset app preferences.
If the issues persist, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

0 Posts

02-12-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-02-12, 10:45 AM

Hey! Hope you are good, I need your help for a issue which i am facing about Motorola Turbo 1, issue is when i am calling someone or someone is calling me so on phone call there is no voice no sound on speaker and voice is not also going but it is running perfectly in songs whatsapp calling and media recording but just a specific issue in phone call, this issue reported above as well and i am tried all solutions which you gave but issue remain same kindly know any other solution please.

Options

0 Posts

02-12-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-02-12, 11:00 AM

I am facing same this, Had you gotten solution of this issue?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete