Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Droid PhonesDROID TURBO by Motorola
All Forum Topics
Options

281 Posts

06-02-2011

United States

123 Signins

1897 Page Views

• Views: 1897
  • Message 1 of 2

Maybe I am missing something? Trusted Devices

2014-11-26, 15:07 PM

So between my BT headsets and Pebble smart watch I have my phone unlocked most of the time. I am finding though I am missing some of the functionality of the lock screen. I don't have access to the lock screen widgets or music controls now with trusted devices enabled. The lock screen is bypassed and the phone opens right to the home screen. Then I have to swipe down the notification shade if I want to control my music. This is a pain in the car. Is there anyway to get the controls onto the Moto Display? Or is the only solution going to be disabling trusted devices? I do have my music apps unselected from the list of Moto Display apps. I haven't tried enabling them. Anyone else?

Options

5594 Posts

06-17-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Maybe I am missing something? Trusted Devices

2015-02-02, 5:36 AM

What you are requesting is a basic function of feature on Android 5.0 Lollipop (On both the Moto X 2nd Gen and the Nexus 6). The functionality in Android 4.4 is a little more basic and does restrict certain functionality. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms