Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Droid PhonesDROID TURBO by Motorola
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

12-23-2020

United States of America

5 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 1

Phone won't turn on

2020-12-23, 1:54 AM

I've been having a strange problem with my phone ever since it was dropped onto the floor. It was even in a case. It won't turn on and when I tried to plug it into a Turbo power charger, I saw the usual lightning bolt and it showed that it was charging, but then a second or two later, it disappeared. I've tried to hold down the power and volume up/down buttons to get it to reset for several seconds, but I didn't see that anything happened. After it had been charged for a bit, I took it off and it became extremely hot. I'm not sure why.

I bought a new LCD and digitizer thinking that the display had gone out. I took them to a cell phone repair shop. They did their diagnostics on it and told me that it IS taking a charge, but even with the new screen connected, it wasn't displaying anything. Is it possible that the battery is old and just needs to be replaced? I don't know. So, what are my options to at least get it powered up to copy off my movies and things that I've downloaded onto it? My text messages should already be backed up to the SIM card. Right?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms