Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Droid PhonesDROID TURBO by Motorola
All Forum Topics
Options

363 Posts

12-26-2014

United States of America

113 Signins

1148 Page Views

• Views: 1148
  • Message 111 of 135

Re: Read This: Motorola Feedback Network - Turbo

2015-02-01, 18:30 PM

Hopefully VoLTE will be fixed in my area there are noticeable delays in speech and sounds like a blown speaker while using it. I hope can get in on testing to provide useful feedback. I've noticed with a few carriers there is issues where I live! 

Options

4 Posts

02-02-2015

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 112 of 135

2015-02-02, 18:40 PM
Hope I'm included in soak-test. I am always excited for new android things
Options

5 Posts

12-14-2014

United States of America

21 Signins

204 Page Views

• Views: 204
  • Message 113 of 135

2015-02-13, 20:25 PM

I think the soak tests are Motorola's way of keeping the 'leaks' down.    It wasn't that long ago... we would have had the current or new version of Android out on the internet for people to download and with instructions for installation.   I'm not talking about versions that weren't ready for the public either... these were official Motorola builds.    I think with the soak testers under a confidentiality agreement.. Motorola has squashed a lot of the leaks that use to happen.   No one wants to be banned from future testing so mums the word.    I do think that Motorola could have kept a large portion of the negativity in all the forums by allowing everyone that volunteered to be a soak tester.    The continuous 'cloak and dagger' from the carriers and manufacturers is getting REALLY old.   I sincerely doubt it is keeping any information away from their peer carries/manufacturers.   It's only frustrating those that buy the products/service.

In my opinion,   the Galaxy S5 got the update before the Turbo because it's sales have been well below expectations and they don't need  yet another reason to lose sales.   Since Samsung isn't ready with the S6 yet,  they could have given Verizon an 'incentive' to get Lollipop out there as soon as possible...    Money is a great motivator...

Options

8 Posts

11-27-2014

United States

1 Signins

6 Page Views

• Views: 6
  • Message 114 of 135

2015-02-23, 1:57 AM
I would love to help and be part of making Motorola building the best product possible.
Options

15438 Posts

02-04-2016

United States of America

260 Signins

3971 Page Views

• Views: 3971
  • Message 115 of 135

2015-02-23, 3:16 AM

RickeyMoto said:

I would love to help and be part of making Motorola building the best product possible.View original

We would love to have you! Please read the original post here to find out how to sign up and then start help out on the forums where ever you can. Helping will increase your chances of getting picked to be part of a future test group.

All hands on your keyboards now. Hope to see you in the MFN.

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

Options

20 Posts

08-06-2012

United States of America

19 Signins

241 Page Views

• Views: 241
  • Message 116 of 135

2015-02-26, 3:46 AM

I also can't wait to get Lollipop. I've had it on my nexus 7 2gen for like 4 months now and loving it. 

Options

8 Posts

12-19-2013

United States of America

33 Signins

502 Page Views

• Views: 502
  • Message 117 of 135

2015-03-26, 21:10 PM

So I guess the MFN is closed? I did as instructed and now see my new Turbo listed in MyStuff however under my IMEI, it lists Carrier, below that my phone #, and nothing these. There is no option for MFN at all. This is what I see (I X'd out all my info):

DROID TURBO

MAR

Warranty

Expires

Incorrect warranty status? Please let us know!

We can't determine your warranty expiration date at this time, please try again later. If it still doesn't work, please submit a proof of purchase and we will update this.

Serial: XXXXXXXXX

IMEI: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Carrier: Verizon

Phone Number: XXXXXXXX

Am I missing something here? I would love to participate in the program.

EDIT: I found it. When I went to view my forum profile, there is a link there to OPT-IN for the MFN. Apparently, the OPT-IN has been moved, this is what it says:

1. Option 1: Register Your Motorola Products on our Website

2. Option 2: On Device Registration > Settings > Motorola ID > Select account used on the forum.

• Product Opt-in in is on a per product basis but you must complete MFN Opt-in first. You can choose to provide feedback on multiple devices.

Just in case anyone is lost on this as well.

Options

15438 Posts

02-04-2016

United States of America

260 Signins

3971 Page Views

• Views: 3971
  • Message 118 of 135

2015-03-26, 22:34 PM

Revenge said:

So I guess the MFN is closed? I did as instructed and now see my new Turbo listed in MyStuff however under my IMEI, it lists Carrier, below that my phone #, and nothing these. There is no option for MFN at all. This is what I see (I X'd out all my info):

DROID TURBO

MAR

Warranty

Expires

Incorrect warranty status? Please let us know!

We can't determine your warranty expiration date at this time, please try again later. If it still doesn't work, please submit a proof of purchase and we will update this.

Serial: XXXXXXXXX

IMEI: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Carrier: Verizon

Phone Number: XXXXXXXX

Am I missing something here? I would love to participate in the program.

EDIT: I found it. When I went to view my forum profile, there is a link there to OPT-IN for the MFN. Apparently, the OPT-IN has been moved, this is what it says:

1. Option 1: Register Your Motorola Products on our Website

2. Option 2: On Device Registration > Settings > Motorola ID > Select account used on the forum.

• Product Opt-in in is on a per product basis but you must complete MFN Opt-in first. You can choose to provide feedback on multiple devices.

Just in case anyone is lost on this as well.

View original

Click on your username, click on Update Contact Information / Motorola Feedback Network Participation Preference     and that is where you can join the MFN. You then can go to My Stuff to sign up for each individual device. Hope this helps.

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

Options

33 Posts

02-19-2015

United States of America

58 Signins

1002 Page Views

• Views: 1002
  • Message 119 of 135

2015-03-27, 0:56 AM

Greetings everyone just upgraded to the Droid Turbo from the Droid Maxx so far I'm loving it...digging through the manual and learning about the new apps. Looking back on my first cell phone my wife bought for me when I first came into the service yeah it was an old bag phone. Times have change and my back feel less pain from carrying that 45 pound bag around...okay not really 45 pounds but compare to my Droid Turbo yes it was. Good to meet all of you.

Options

1518 Posts

11-09-2014

Fair Oaks, California

7 Signins

129 Page Views

• Views: 129
  • Message 120 of 135

2015-03-27, 2:01 AM

Greetings @whit1! Glad to meet you too! I'm sure that you'll find the Droid Turbo community a wealth of resources and information. We're a young phone still, but we have a really good bunch here. Take the opportunity to look over the different threads and post when you have a question or would like to start a discussion. Glad to have you with us! Happy Turboing! yes

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms