cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lsellin1
Paper Tape
Views: 119
Message 21 of 27

Re: Want the best case for the Droid Turbo? Sign up!

I have the LifeProof case and I love it. The only issue is that it does distort the music you play over the speaker a bit.

Potatoboy
What's DOS?
Message 22 of 27

So, This showed updates on 12/10 so I checked it out. I hear there are forum problems, but I actually just got a Tech 21 case. I'm not sure if they've hit stores yet at all and just sold out, but they're listed on the VZW site if you have the direct URL: http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/tech21-impactology-classic-mesh-for-droid-turbo-smokey/ Out of stock at the moment but so far today I'm pretty happy with it. I know they sell a ton of cases for other phones and are pretty decent coverage.

dhinged
Punch Card
Message 23 of 27

I discovered Seidio is making their Surface cases and belt holsters for the Droid Turbo, which are the best versions I've seen because they have a clip for the belt and a clip for the phone, meaning it's more secure, easier to release, and you don't have to worry about the volume button being obscured. 

However, I was told over chat that they won't be making a version that fits the Ballistic Nylon version, which is the only version I want because it's the only version with 64GB.

So again, thanks to Google or Motorola, I won't be able to get the phone I want with just the basics I want: premium processor, large battery, enough memory, and a sweet non-annoying case.

instigator
What's DOS?
Message 24 of 27

I have the 64g version with the Ballistic Nylon...it was SO SLIPPERY.

Got the SPECK case...fits great, not too large and feels fantastic in my hand.  Plus I 've confirmed I can still charge wirelessly

Slconant
What's DOS?
Message 25 of 27

I have Speck Candyshell case also. I really love it.... Feels great and looks really good too. 

hollywoodfrodo
What's DOS?
Message 26 of 27

I'm with @Thach - If anything, I just want a bumper case, but haven't found one so far.  It just cracks me up how much time and energy is put into designing phones and Android news sites writing articles about the design and all and then everyone gets a phone and first thing they do is cover it up with a case!  I wouldn't mind having a super thin bumper case just to protect the corners/edge of the phone from an occasional drop, but I'm not looking to hide my ballistic nylon phone underneath a case or add additional bulk to it.

Highlighted
sonamobile
What's DOS?
Views: 36
Message 27 of 27

Find the best mobile covers only at sonamobile store. they have some awesome collections