Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TJMac
Paper Tape
Views: 498
Message 1 of 3

Contact will not save

Tried to save a contact's cell phone number.  Entered the number in the existing contact listing for him, and created a new contact with the phone number.  In both cases, after I turned the phone off and back on, the number was not saved.  Made several attempts.

Nothing unique about the mobile number.

My contact book is small, but tried to delete contacts in case there was insufficient space.  Which is unlikely but tried anyway.  Turned phone off and on, and all the deleted contacts reappeared.  Does this repeatedly.

Not sure if these issues are related?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 465
Message 2 of 3

Re: Contact will not save

@TJMac wrote:

Tried to save a contact's cell phone number.  Entered the number in the existing contact listing for him, and created a new contact with the phone number.  In both cases, after I turned the phone off and back on, the number was not saved.  Made several attempts.

Nothing unique about the mobile number.

My contact book is small, but tried to delete contacts in case there was insufficient space.  Which is unlikely but tried anyway.  Turned phone off and on, and all the deleted contacts reappeared.  Does this repeatedly.

Not sure if these issues are related?Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Hi TJMac,

Have you tried to check if those contacts were saved on your google account? If it happens that they were saved on your google, those contacts you deleted may reappear. Try to access your contacts through PC by signing into your google account to see if those contacts you are looking for are saved there.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

TJMac
Paper Tape
Views: 461
Message 3 of 3

Re: Contact will not save

None of my contacts are saved to my google account except my own email.