Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BAVARIAN_ALPS
What's DOS?
Views: 4,572
Message 21 of 29

Re: How can I solve "Camera Busy" error

I HAVE TROUBLESHOT THIS AND HAVE AN ANSWER. IT IS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE PRELOADED APPS INTERFERING. I TRIED ALL THE "FIXES" TO NO AVAIL THEN DID A FACTORY RESET and here is what happened: The camera worked. Now, upon the first time i turned on the WIFI it then updated several apps, after that update the camera would not load, black screen and said camera error, restart. Camera did not work.

I quickly looked at the 12 or so apps that just received an update and reversed all the updates and disabled as many as possible and the camera now works again. .works every time now.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 22 of 29

BAVARIAN_ALPS said:

I HAVE TROUBLESHOT THIS AND HAVE AN ANSWER. IT IS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE PRELOADED APPS INTERFERING. I TRIED ALL THE "FIXES" TO NO AVAIL THEN DID A FACTORY RESET and here is what happened: The camera worked. Now, upon the first time i turned on the WIFI it then updated several apps, after that update the camera would not load, black screen and said camera error, restart. Camera did not work.

I quickly looked at the 12 or so apps that just received an update and reversed all the updates and disabled as many as possible and the camera now works again. .works every time now.

View original

Any way that you could enable them or update them one at a time and see which one is specifically causing the problem? That would be some great info. Thanks.

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

Stonetica
What's DOS?
Message 23 of 29

Just FYI pravin.n15, I posted the original issue and I NEVER used the "kill all", and SELDOM used "kill task". I'm curious whether the problem ever returned for you after your post. And to Bavarian_alps, I hope it continues to work for you. I did a significant amount of troubleshooting on the problem and I managed to get mine working from time to time, only to have it crop back up. Smiley Happy No more problems since getting a replacement phone.Smiley Happy Life is too short. 

pravin_n15
What's DOS?
Message 24 of 29

No, never had the problem recur. All good.
BAVARIAN_ALPS
What's DOS?
Message 25 of 29

first here are all the apps i have disabled

ALL AMAZON APPS, ASSIST, AUDIBLE, CLOUD PRINT, DRIVE, DROID ZAP, GOOGLE PLAYIN, GOOGLE BOOKS, GOOGLE P[LAY GAMES, GOOGLE PLAY MOVIES, GOOGLE PLAY MUSIC, GOOGLE PLAY NEWSSTAND, GOOGLE +

HANGOUTS, HP PRINT SERVICE, IMBD, INGRESS, MAGIC SMOKE WALLPAPERS, MUSIC VISUALIZATION WALLPAPERS, QUICK OFFICE, SOFT CARD, TALK BACK, TRANSLATE, VERIZON TONES, VZ NAVIGATOR

rolled back updates for Google, clock, google keyboard, Google text to speech, Motorola migrate, Verizon cloud, my Verizon mobile, Motorola contextual services, Motorola connect

varunbarole
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,669
Message 26 of 29

I am also facing same issue with Moto Z Play .

I am thinking these is issue with Moto Action apps because my Moto Action i.e. "Double karate chop for torch" also stop working with Camera busy issue.

Vikasprajapati
What's DOS?
Views: 1,432
Message 27 of 29

Not working

wp626
What's DOS?
Views: 1,136
Message 28 of 29

1.- root your cellphone and install a new firmware

2.- buy another cel...

SBMJ
What's DOS?
Views: 926
Message 29 of 29

I had this same issue, too, with my Moto Z Force. I solved it by making sure the Motorola Notifications app was enabled (I had previously disabled it).

Hope this helps.