Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 2 (79 Views)

Motorola Droid Maxx Red Back Cover Replacement

Hi, i got a Motorola Droid Maxx from a friend and the corners of the phone are chipped and i would like to get a replacement back in the red color of the phone but when i look up the phone i can find the black and white back covers for the phone.  i can find the red back cover for the Ultra but that model has a smaller battery thus the back cover wont fit on the Maxx which has the bigger battery.  Can someone please point me in the right direction for the back cover for the Maxx?  i found one on Ebay which i think might work but the curve is so suttle and you can really tell in photos.

Paper Tape
Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)

Replacement Red Back Cover for Droid Maxx

Hi, i got a Motorola Droid Maxx from a friend and the corners of the phone are chipped and i would like to get a replacement back in the red color of the phone but when i look up the phone i can find the black and white back covers for the phone.  i can find the red back cover for the Ultra but that model has a smaller battery thus the back cover wont fit on the Maxx which has the bigger battery.  Can someone please point me in the right direction for the back cover for the Maxx?  i found one on Ebay which i think might work but the curve is so suttle and you can really tell in photos.