cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Sao97
What's DOS?
Posts: 9
Registered: ‎11-03-2014
Location: United States
Views: 895
Message 11 of 411

Re: Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here

I honestly think that Lollipop will be on the Droid Maxx within a week after it's released for the Droid Turbo, because those phones are very similar.

Scrambler_M
Serial Port
Posts: 105
Registered: ‎05-24-2014
Location: UA
Views: 895
Message 12 of 411

Re: Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here


Sao97 said:


I honestly think that Lollipop will be on the Droid Maxx within a week after it's released for the Droid Turbo, because those phones are very similar.


View original


They are absolutely different. They have different hardware and capabilities.

djspy
Token Ring
Posts: 588
Registered: ‎12-04-2011
Location: United States
Views: 895
Message 13 of 411

Re: Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here

Cool. This could mean I'll give my Nexus 6 a rest for a bit and jump to the Maxx.
BladeSHEL
What's DOS?
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎11-10-2014
Location: United States
Views: 895
Message 14 of 411

Re: Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here

I have the first gen Moto g(xt1032) and still have not received lollipop, any reasons why? 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Posts: 15,450
Registered: ‎02-03-2016
Location: US
Views: 895
Message 15 of 411

Re: Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here


BladeSHEL said:


I have the first gen Moto g(xt1032) and still have not received lollipop, any reasons why? 


View original


You are posting in the wrong community. Please post here instead. The answer will be the same, though. No one knows!

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

mehulmullur
What's DOS?
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎01-16-2015
Location: United Kingdom
Views: 895
Message 16 of 411

Re: Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here

Will it be released in India too?
milanzerogravit
What's DOS?
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎12-01-2014
Location: India
Views: 895
Message 17 of 411

Re: Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here

Today I got the lolipop updates, but it's 5.0 only, where I supposed to get 5.0.2. anyway it's working good as of now, only thing is I was facing problem while downloading. But I manipulated it. If anyone facing downloading problem, like it's taking so much time to download or percentage is not increasing. Then go to wi-fi & off it, then on it. Same rule applicable for DATA also. you can manipulate it in this way....



 



Thanks....



 



 

hub1
What's DOS?
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎10-28-2013
Location: United States
Views: 895
Message 18 of 411

Re: Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here


milanzerogravity said:


Today I got the lolipop updates, but it's 5.0 only, where I supposed to get 5.0.2. anyway it's working good as of now, only thing is I was facing problem while downloading. But I manipulated it. If anyone facing downloading problem, like it's taking so much time to download or percentage is not increasing. Then go to wi-fi & off it, then on it. Same rule applicable for DATA also. you can manipulate it in this way....



 



Thanks....



 



 


View original


I believe you posted in the wrong forum. This forum is for the Droid Ultra and Max phones. Your profile shows you have a Moto G. Maybe a mod can move your post to the proper forum.

JBass
Bit Torrent
Posts: 4,261
Registered: ‎09-08-2010
Location: United States
Views: 895
Message 19 of 411

Re: Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here


hub1 said:



milanzerogravity said:


Today I got the lolipop updates, but it's 5.0 only, where I supposed to get 5.0.2. anyway it's working good as of now, only thing is I was facing problem while downloading. But I manipulated it. If anyone facing downloading problem, like it's taking so much time to download or percentage is not increasing. Then go to wi-fi & off it, then on it. Same rule applicable for DATA also. you can manipulate it in this way....



 



Thanks....



 



 


View original


I believe you posted in the wrong forum.

This forum is for the Droid Ultra and Max phones.

Your profile shows you have a Moto G.

Maybe a mod can move your post to the proper forum.


View original


Good Monday morning, Mods ...wink

jdawg334
Punch Card
Posts: 52
Registered: ‎08-07-2014
Location: US
Views: 895
Message 20 of 411

Re: Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here

This story came out yesterday looks like from a tech/game site but not sure if it's reliable as a source but they said we should get lollipop around Valentine day. Maybe Motorola told them?

http://www.loadthegame.com/2015/01/26/motorola-droid-maxx-droid-turbo-lollipop-update-news/