Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 130
Message 11 of 13

Re: Where is the forum for Droid Maxx?

PhilDroidMaxx said:

sp3023 said:

PhilDroidMaxx - Since my daughter's purchase of this Droid Razr Maxx hd in May, I have not been able to connect to the internet without my wifi connection at home. That hasn't been a serious problem for me because I work at home and rarely go out of town. I have spent the last 3 days reading forum suggestions, having tech savvy friends look at phone, and have called carrier and Motorola trying to remedy this problem.

Do you think you could help me?

View original

In truth it was my curiosity that made me ask - not the idea that i would be able to actually come up with any solution, and i appreciate that crystallet spoke up as well - thanks

I think it i'd been unable to get help from talking with the service provider & manufacturer I would take the phone in to a store if possible.

View original

You're welcome.

You'd be surprised how many problems...some pretty knotty...we've solved in here.

By keeping information "segregated" by community, you can be assured that the peers attempting to help are people using the same device every day and have figured out, sometimes better than customer support, exactly how things work.  It's true that once in a while, the advice you receive either doesn't work or might even make matters worse.  And that's one of the things the forum moderators are here to correct.

In any event, if all is well, just know that we're here to help.

sp3023
What's DOS?
Message 12 of 13

Thank you PhilDroidMaxx and crystallet, before I moved on to the threads / community I wanted to acknowledge your comments and let you know that I appreciated your help.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 13 of 13

You're welcome!