Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reverik
What's DOS?
Views: 991
Message 1 of 18

Cannot add Picasa account

I have a Picasa account as part of my Google accounts but cannot add it. Username/password is the same for GMAIL as it is for Picasa but keep getting error that the username and or password is wrong when I try to add it to my Droid X.

Help!

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 2 of 18

Re: Cannot add Picasa account

I have to suggest that you go online and double-check your user name and password. This really does seem like a log-in issue.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
MrNoSox
Broadband 3G
Message 3 of 18

Mine went on just fine. Maybe try changing your Picasa password and then try again?

Reverik
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 18

Thanks for the ideas, but that is not it. I have logged in to Picasa to verify my username and password. It is my gmail address and gmail password just like all Google accounts. My gmail added just fine, but Picasa just keeps telling me wrong user/password. Using full email address and password.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 5 of 18

there is an existing thread on this topic already which you can find here.

thanks

Reverik
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 18

That is not the same issue since I cannot add my Picasa account. That thread appears to be about picasa images not showing up after one logs in.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 7 of 18

i just thought that everyone could work together on getting it working. if those guys have their account setup working maybe they could help.

Reverik
What's DOS?
Message 8 of 18

I can certainly ask there but did not want to hijack another topic or someone elses' issue.

jthacker1
What's DOS?
Message 9 of 18

I'm definitely getting this same error when adding either my Picasa account OR my Photobucket account. Neither will add...both say "An error has occurred. Please try again later." I've been trying for 3 days now.

Is anyone else getting this error? We can't be the only ones....

RanballX
What's DOS?
Message 10 of 18

I get the same error message.  My picasa account also has the same log in as my gmail account.  I can't add it to "my accounts" therefore it will not sync.