Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bear0013
Token Ring
Views: 93
Message 1 of 4

DROID X: Blockbuster app

4.21 that's right to download a movie to ur phone from blockbuster and u can't even use ur HDMI cable to throw it up on ur big screen. .how sad. .so I for one think its a rip off at 4.21 a movie for one day. ..I'm not saying I wont ever try it out cause I'm sure there might be that one night I had one two many beers to drink and decide look at me I'm gonna watch a movie on my phone for 5 bucks...that's after I download it which takes about a hr and a half so ill probly have eaten and fell asleep by then LOL. .I pay a dollar. .1.09 to watch a movie I go to the store across the the street and use the red box thing. .I really luv red box I'm a lil behind but I just started using them and there every where the..convenient store..grocery store..liqour store. .Walgreens..Walmart ..I'm not kidding every where and u can return ur movies to any redbox to and there only a Buck .1.09........anyway if blockbuster would do that lets say 2 dollar's that wouldn't be bad but 4.21 ..come on!..its like saying hey bendover its me blockbuster and when I'm done ill need you to sign over house and maybe ur kids what else u got in there ..you didn't read the small print it states if ur dumb enough to rent from us and pay 4.21 for a movie we claim u as stupid unable to care for ur self so we get u............OK OK OK OK I'm done. ..I'm done.......I guess this might fall some where between flamimg or ranting. ...hey I'm amused

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 2 of 4

Re: DROID X: Blockbuster app

Aaaaand.....scene.

Anyway, this may be clue to why Blockbuster stock fell under 20 cents a share and it's being de-listed from the NYSE.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
AuntKris
WWAN
Message 3 of 4

/endrant

LOL wow!!!  And yes, blockbuster is currently trying to avoid going under right now.  I know someone who used to manage one of their corporate stores.  They treat their employees like trash and all they are concerned about is $$$$$$$.

funny that friend now works for redbox!

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 4 of 4

Actually, in defense of Blockbuster, they are far from the only media company excluding mobile devices from taking advantage of services intended for the computer. Hulu won't let you view its content on a Flash-enabled phone. I don't think any streaming medai, including YouTube, can be viewed on your TV via HDMI out. Not sure about DLNA but I suspect that will be the same.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!