DROID X NO MOTOBLUR

DROID X  NO MOTOBLUR

Interesting........... click here

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 139
Message 2 of 6

Re: DROID X NO MOTOBLUR

Sanjay says the device will run 2.1 at launch with Motoblur, but it's been "hidden" from the consumer at startup and setup.  Saw this statement Here at the Live Droid X event.  So apparently it DOES have motoblur.  Sanjay says so.

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

motolarry
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 6

You may note that the DROID X is listed under Google Android phones on the forums.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 4 of 6

As it should be.  Motoblur is a UI (User Interface) that is set on top of the Android OS.  I also read a response from Matt (Forums Manager) that said "Droid X has some Motorola widgets that will do a lot of the stuff that BLUR does, if you choose to use them. You don't have to."

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

xlibris
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 6

I'm glad we'll have the choice of using the Motoblur widgets or not.  I'd be willing to try it, but may not use it much.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 6 of 6

Yeah, I don't think that I would use it much either.  Isn't MotoBlur mostly about social networking?  I don't do much of that now, so I don't see myself doing more of it with the Widgets.  I could be wrong, though.