Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Views: 145
Message 11 of 17

Re: DROID X Vs. iphone 4

I saw the same commercial, it sure lacked the impact   of the original Droid commercials (pun intended).  The original Droid commercials were simply genius for the demographics they were targeting.   --- Dan

xlibris
What's DOS?
Message 12 of 17

DansDroid wrote:

I saw the same commercial, it sure lacked the impact   of the original Droid commercials (pun intended).  The original Droid commercials were simply genius for the demographics they were targeting.   --- Dan

Yeah, I miss those Stealth commercials!

This could be the grudge match par excellence.  But I really think the 2 platforms are appealing to 2 distinct subsets of consumers.  I'm sure Droid X and 2 will hold their own against iPhone 4.

Administrator
Administrator
Message 13 of 17

I love the new eyeball commercials.

I still think iPhone is a heck of a device, but the better Android phones sure can look it in the eye (so to speak.... And the big screen on the Droid X is going to be a deal-closer for many people -- like me!

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 14 of 17

I really like the eyeball commercial too.  I think that I am going to hold out for the Droid 2.  I want a crack at that 2 GHZ processor!  The bigger screen would be nice too though.  I also read that the Droid 2 will come out with Gingerbread.  I think that I can wait a couple extra months for the faster phone.  This screen is big enough for me.

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

Highlighted
bear0013
Token Ring
Message 15 of 17

from my understanding there was no 2ghz for the phones that the closest they are is i think qualcom dual and thats only 1.5 1.6 ...i could be very wrong so please correct me ..and even if it 1.5 or6 thats still cool

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 16 of 17

You may very well be right.  I just read an article here that states Motorola will be coming out with a 2 ghz phone by years end.  I may have mixed up the info with the Droid 2.  Anyway, I think that I might be getting me a Christmas present of a fast phone if that is the case.

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

tomgillotti
What's DOS?
Message 17 of 17

Check this video out, getting a lot of attention in the viral world. And the guy who made it worked at Best Buy, they're all pissed... retards. This video is accurate and hilarious!!! It's EVO vs. iphone, but very relevant for Android users!!

URL:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/02/tech/main6641451.shtml

Video:

-0pqZg&feature=player_embedded

• Leaving these up but want to say WARNING! TNSFW! (Totally not suitable for work.)