Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 94
Message 1 of 11

More about Droid X

There is a ton of commentary and speculation about Droid X out there. Here are two "official" sources and resources.

What have you found?

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Motorola Admin
Message 2 of 11

Re: More about Droid X

It looks like there is a contest -- a scavanger hunt -- for new Droid X units being run by Verizon. Check out this Twitter feed for more. There's also an article about it on Droid-life.com.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
xlibris
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 11

Thanks for the links abt the scavenger hunt.  I don't tweet, so will look into some kind of workaround.  BTW, what happened to the Prev/Next buttons that allowed u to look at adjacent threads without returning to home page?  I just noticed yesterday they had disappeared from the forum.

Motorola Admin
Message 4 of 11

We did upgrade the site software but I honestly don't remember having those buttons! Let me ask...

xlibris
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 11

Ok, I may post an inquiry in the Droid forum to see if anyone else misses these buttons.  If you're browsing the forum from a PC, it may not be as noticeable.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 6 of 11

Now that you mention it, those buttons are gone.  I guess I really didn't use them that much so I didn't miss them until you mentioned it.

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

AuntKris
WWAN
Message 7 of 11

I am sooooo Happy Matt manages this forum too!!!

I will be at Verizon an hour before they open on Thursday to make sure I get my Droid X!!! I can't wait! I'm super excited! The next 3 days better fly!!!

Mark_Emeritus Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 8 of 11

@xlibris

xlibris wrote:

BTW, what happened to the Prev/Next buttons that allowed u to look at adjacent threads without returning to home page?  I just noticed yesterday they had disappeared from the forum.

Unfortunately these had to be removed as they were causing site stability issues. We're working with our vendor and will restore them when site stability can be returned. Glad we found your comment on this. In the future please put all forum feedback regarding site functionality and non device related questions in our forum feedback community. I subscribe to this community.

Thanks for the feedback!

Mark

Support Forums Manager

Mark
Former Employee
AuntKris
WWAN
Message 9 of 11

oops!! I didn't mean to leave out Mark!

Matt & Mark are awesome forum Managers!  Keep up the great work and I'm excited that I will still be able to contribute to the forums! just with a new phone! :-)

xlibris
What's DOS?
Message 10 of 11

Ok, thanks Mark, I guess I'll go ahead & post this info in forum feedback so folks know this issue is being addressed.  It's not a major inconvenience, but it is a hassle if u browse the forum the way I like to.