Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoronaDoug
Token Ring
Views: 82
Message 11 of 502

Re: Phone restarting on its own after I turn it off

My wife upgraded last night and this happened about an hour after the upgrade.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Message 12 of 502

Thanks. Please continue to post if it happens again.

Oh, one other things. If you don't mind, please make sure the HEX MEID listed in your profile is correct. (That's the one with letters and numbers, usually starting with A00000....) Dial *#06# on your keypad to see it.

Message was edited by: Matt (Forums Manager)

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
galaxie500fb
What's DOS?
Message 13 of 502

Please go into stock recovery and wipe cache only. Reboot.

witzcap
What's DOS?
Message 14 of 502

Matt,

Mine did it again last night before bed.  My

Matt (Forums Manager) wrote:

Oh, one other things. If you don't mind, please make sure the HEX MEID listed in your profile is correct. (That's the one with letters and numbers, usually starting with A00000....) Dial *#06# on your keypad to see it.

Matt,

Mine did it again last night before bed.  Again not plugged in, restarted in about 5mins after I turned it off.  After I turned if off the second time it did not come back on.  I was part of the soak group if that makes any difference, let me know if there is anything I can do to solve this problem.

Thanks

DennisM1358
What's DOS?
Message 15 of 502

Mine restarted again last night and was not plugged in.

witzcap
What's DOS?
Message 16 of 502

witzcap wrote:

Matt,

Matt,

Mine did it again last night before bed.  Again not plugged in, restarted in about 5mins after I turned it off.  After I turned if off the second time it did not come back on.  I was part of the soak group if that makes any difference, let me know if there is anything I can do to solve this problem.

Thanks

Matt,

had my phone plugged in over night so it was not turned off, it was also plugged in.  Came to work and turned it off, about 5 minutes later it turned itself on again.  Is there a fix for this?  I can't have this phone keep doing this.

witzcap
What's DOS?
Message 17 of 502

witzcap wrote:

witzcap wrote:

Matt,

Matt,

Thanks

Matt,

had my phone plugged in over night so it was not turned off, it was also plugged in.  Came to work and turned it off, about 5 minutes later it turned itself on again.  Is there a fix for this?  I can't have this phone keep doing this.

Matt,

just did it again.  Turned it on to get a contact and then turned it off, and again turned itself back on.  This is getting to be very annoying.  Sorry to be a pain about this but this can't keep going on.

doctorA
What's DOS?
Message 18 of 502

I tend to leave my phone on and use charge when needed.  Just tested mine by shutting down and restarted in less than a minute of shutdown.

JBass
Bit Torrent
Message 19 of 502

witzcap wrote:

Has anyone else had the problem of their phone turning back on after you turn it off?  I turned it off before I walked into work this morning, saw it shut down and placed it on my desk.  About 10mins later I see it booting back up and turning on.  Last night I turned it off before I went to bed, woke up this morning and the phone was on.  Whats up?????

I got to go with possesed by the devil and/or blur.

sparky57
What's DOS?
Message 20 of 502

Add me to this list. Thought it was me at first, being very careful after it happened the first time to turn it off correctly only for it to turn itself back on again almost ritght away. Downloaded GB 2 days ago and it started then. Last night it took 3 attempts before it shut off and did not turn back on again

I'll see how it goes tonight.