Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveDROID X by Motorola
All Forum Topics
Options

19 Posts

01-22-2011

United States of America

16 Signins

236 Page Views

• Views: 236
  • Message 1 of 2

Problems with Xfinity email on Verizon

2011-01-22, 10:36 AM

I'm new to the Droidx and smartphones in general.  My provider is Verizon and I live in Seattle.  My ISP is Comcast & I'm using the Xfinity e mail app.  But I'm really unhappy with e mail functionality.  Often when I compose a message & then try to send it it fails.  I get an error msg. telling me to try again, but it still doesn't work. I'd say 30% of the time sending e mails fails.  Sometimes when it fails I'm in 3G mode and have bars and sometimes I have 1 or no bars.

Either this is a signal/reception problem or a problem with Comcast or Verizon's servers.  Can anyone help me isolate what may be the problem?

Options

15438 Posts

02-04-2016

United States of America

260 Signins

3971 Page Views

• Views: 3971
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Problems with Xfinity email on Verizon

2011-01-22, 15:50 PM

How about trying to use a different email client and see if your email works ok or not.  If it works fine in another app than I would have to say it is an issue with Xfinity.  Use K-9 Mail or the default Email app to test your email.  Hope this helps.

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms