Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arivas
What's DOS?
Views: 110
Message 1 of 3

error bootloader a5, 70,70,00,1 f

please i need help fixing my motorola droid x, stays in the bootloader screen and will not come out and sends me an error (a5, 70,70,00,1 f).

I started to install a ROM under DOS, then I do not want to do anything, if someone has a way to solve the error I will thank you because I am desperate.
DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 2 of 3

Re: error bootloader a5, 70,70,00,1 f

I'm sorry, we will not be able to assist you in trouble shooting your device as it violates Motorola Forum House Rules.  Please do a search on the Internet for sites that deal in this type of modifications.    --- Dan

Here is an excerpt from the Motorola Forum House Rules that applies to your particular situation:

"...discussion or promotion of any non-standard software loads for locked devices; and any discussion, links or instruction for updating Motorola device software other than those sanctioned by Motorola or in the areas designated for that activity..."

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 3

Re: error bootloader a5, 70,70,00,1 f

Locking thread.

I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am just a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position.