Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
devedsmith
What's DOS?
Views: 91
Message 1 of 4

Anything from Motorola since 2.3.4 OTA?

Awhile back there was a lot of hoopla and participation from Motorola about fixing problems with the DX2 and we got a rather quick update to 2.3.4 OTA. Ever since this update I have a whole slew of new problems (in addition to the old ones). The two worst problems are 1) that the phone constantly restarts (6 or more times in a day) and 2) every time I use the camera the phone restarts or locks and I have to pull the battery.
I have not heard from Motorola since about August of last year and there were some great feedback channels that I was participating in. But since then, nothing.

jason_droid
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 4

Re: Anything from Motorola since 2.3.4 OTA?

There was a leaked developer only 2.3.5 that circulated the web.  Not sure on what it fixed or didn't fix.  It's not a stable release.

Overseas Milestone X2s are at 2.3.6.

Bolski
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4

Go to post #63 in this thread -> https://forums.motorola.com/posts/1be7c09cae?post=1be7c09cae&start=61#

In there, I give details about a phone call I received from Motorola yesterday about my questions regarding ICS for the X2 and unlocking of the bootloaders. I don't want to repeat it here in this thread when you can read it over there.

devedsmith
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 4

I finally decided to root and put Liberty on it. ALL of the problems have been fixed by ditching Motorola. I swear I will NEVER buy another Motorola product ever again.