Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MB-Tuner
What's DOS?
Views: 2,221
Message 1 of 3

Dumped Verizon, saving half on PagePlus

Finally off contract. Moved 4 Motorola phones from Verizon to PagePlus Cellular. 1200 minutes, half a GB & 3000 texts for 30.00 per phone, times two phones. Two other phones on "The 12" plan. Lots of minutes, less data, $12.00 each per month. 

I bought a couple of more modern phones, used, on Ebay but the X2 or Droid X would work just fine. I staill have an X2 on there as well. 

It was a royal pain to get cooperation from Verizon to port my numbers over. It made me dislike them very much. I'll never do business with them again. 

I have no interest in promoting PagePlus, just trying to show what can be done. The weak link is no 4G but we don't use it much & the coverage is not actually good anyway, it usually defaults to 3G in Denver, which allegedly has 4G service. 

My family savings will be $1400.00 a year! Woo Hoo! 

MB-Tuner
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 3

Re: Dumped Verizon, saving half on PagePlus

By the way, the coverage will be identical since it uses the Verizon network. Okay, I'm still technically giving Verizon my business but they're no longer the company that I have to do business with & the savings are huge. 

lmacmil
Punch Card
Message 3 of 3

Re: Dumped Verizon, saving half on PagePlus

Was turned on to PP about 4 years ago by our son.  Have been using it ever since.  The wife has the $30 plan and I have the $12 plan.  Never had an issue.