Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim38
What's DOS?
Views: 2,837
Message 1 of 4

Pink filter over video

I am trying to monitor surveillance cameras with my Droid X2 version 2.3.5 however the video has a pink filter over it. I have talked to the camera manufacturer and they cannot help. I downloaded 2 apps from different creators with the same problem. I have an older droid phone that does not have any issues in viewing the video feed. Attached is a picture of what I see. It appears to be a type of blocking filter as you can see it extends slightly beyond the edge of the video itself. I have no trouble viewing videos on websites like youtube.

Thank you.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 2 of 4

Re: Pink filter over video

This is the Moto X forum.  There is a Droid X2 forum here.

That being said, I run the Q-See QT app, and don't have that problem.  What I do notice, though, is that the image is the computer interface, not the app interface.

Which app are you using?

Tim38
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4

Sorry about the wrong forum. I will move. Yes, the picture is of the computer interface. It shows the filter over the screen better than the app did, however it is the same. I used the Q-see app and another one, both with the same issue.

Thank you for your reply.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 4 of 4

Post moved to the Droid X2 section Smiley Happy

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."