Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TransX2
What's DOS?
Views: 1,075
Message 1 of 1

The Droid X2

Okay, let me start off by saying the Motorola Droid X2 has great build quality and had exceptional hardware when it first released and the specs are what led me to purchase the phone over other phones out on Verizon at the time. Although, even with great hardware, the Droid X2 quicky showed it's age. Now we've hit a point in which Motorola decided not to update the Droid X2 anymore and it leaves me extremely dissatisfied with it. The stock software is mediocre to say the best. Now, a couple independent developers have been able to slightly improve it but there's only so far you can go with the limitations Motorola has presented us with i.e Locked Bootlader. I see no reason why they didn't leave it unlocked in the first place but to not even give us a solution this long after release and once they've dropped support is unexcusable to me. Because of this I will not be purchasing another product from Motorola. Also, I created this to illustrate my feelings after my experience I've had with this particular product.