Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Views: 2,389
Message 11 of 13

Re: moto upgrade rebate

null

My upgrade date is March 19, 2013 and I am planning on upgrading to a Razr Maxx HD. To request information about the $100 rebate, I have navigated to this website twice: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/ci/documents/detail/2/motorola-jelly-bean-rebate_en-US

and have entered my information. On this page Motorola promises :  "...we'll send you instructions on how to trade in your phone for a select new Motorola smartphone and get $100 back on your purchase." To date, I have not received any instructions on how to receive this rebate. I realize that I'm still a month early, but when the time comes and I won't receive this rebate, I promise that I won't go with the Razr Maxx HD nor with any other Motorola smartphone.

View original

Here is the link for chat with Motorola, perhaps they can provide you some more infomation.  You can also check with your local Verizon corporate store, perhaps they can give you more details.    --- Dan

marka-1
What's DOS?
Message 12 of 13

Many thanks DansDroid for the chat link. I will try that if I don't get any formal instructions from Motorola about the rebate. My local Verizon store with whom I have discussed this matter, claims they don't know anything about this rebate. They made me a $28 buyback offer by Verizon for my DX2. Ridiculous.

DansDroid Moto Emeritus
Moto Emeritus
Message 13 of 13

null

Many thanks DansDroid for the chat link. I will try that if I don't get any formal instructions from Motorola about the rebate. My local Verizon store with whom I have discussed this matter, claims they don't know anything about this rebate. They made me a $28 buyback offer by Verizon for my DX2. Ridiculous.

View original

You're very welcome.  If you want a *real* laugh...go to Gazelle.com and lookup what they offer you for your Motorola Droid X2 with it in pristine condition...a whopping $11.00.  Of course, that's no where near the real value of the device, rather it's a good indicator of their greed.    --- Dan