Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
docbrown1
Bit Torrent
Views: 356
Message 101 of 103

Re: XYBoard 10.1 Jelly Bean Waiting Room [Official]

RSL said:

I have tried all of the steps... please send me info on how to re flash.  Moto told me I must pay $150 to have them do the update.  I do not understand why I must pay for a Verizon/Moto error. Please advise...

View original

Hello RSL,

I replied to the PM you sent regarding your situation.

-Doc

antrosimple
What's DOS?
Message 102 of 103

Alma Martinez hola hize algo muy malo intente flashear mi tablet motorola mz617 y no hice copia de seguridad de la room y la room que quize ponerle no se instalo y ahora se quedo en modo flash mi tablet plis help me,me podrias pasar una copia de la tuya Smiley HappySmiley Happy att la desesperada

hello hize something bad try flash my tablet Motorola MZ617 and did not back up the room and the room that you perhaps put not install and now I stay in flash mode my tablet plis help me, could you pass a copy of yours Smiley Happy Smiley Happy desperate att
docbrown1
Bit Torrent
Message 103 of 103

antrosimple said:

Alma Martinez hola hize algo muy malo intente flashear mi tablet motorola mz617 y no hice copia de seguridad de la room y la room que quize ponerle no se instalo y ahora se quedo en modo flash mi tablet plis help me,me podrias pasar una copia de la tuya Smiley HappySmiley Happy att la desesperada

hello hize something bad try flash my tablet Motorola MZ617 and did not back up the room and the room that you perhaps put not install and now I stay in flash mode my tablet plis help me, could you pass a copy of yours Smiley Happy Smiley Happy desperate att

View original

Hello antrosimple,

Sorry, the translation of your post is not easy to understand. Is your XYBoard 10.1 tablet the US Version (your profile looks like it is) and if so, did you have an issue with the most recent update? The XYBoard is a locked device, so Motorola does not support end user updates of the ROM, only their service center can re-flash the tablet if you have a ROM issue. Please send me a Private Message (PM) and we can discuss your specific situation further.

-Doc