docbrown1
Bit Torrent
Views: 467
Message 11 of 103

Re: XYBoard 10.1 Jelly Bean Waiting Room [Official]

cptSmallet said:

docbrown said:

Ray said:

Why is my MZ617 didn't receive updates?I constantly refresh is still not.

View original

Hello Ray,

This upgrade has NOT been released to the public yet, only to a few devices as a pre-release test. Once the public release begins, it will be staged to the total population of owners over a few days to spread out the volume. These virtual waiting rooms are created to keep everyone updated on the progress of the release and once underway, to ensure everyone receives the update successfully.

-Doc

View original

Thank your for answer. And thank you for this room, I've found answers on almost all questions. But, when will start the public release. And how can I take a part in pre-release testing?

View original

Hello cptSmallet,

If you want to be eligible for future user testing, you need to sign up fir the MFN (Motorola Feedback Network). You will find that option available in your online profile for this forum. Participants in the user testing are randomly chosen from the MFN members. There has been no update yet on the exact date for this releasing going public, but it should not be much longer.

-Doc

docbrown1
Bit Torrent
Message 12 of 103

Ray said:

cptSmallet said:

docbrown said:

Ray said:

Why is my MZ617 didn't receive updates?I constantly refresh is still not.

View original

Hello Ray,

This upgrade has NOT been released to the public yet, only to a few devices as a pre-release test. Once the public release begins, it will be staged to the total population of owners over a few days to spread out the volume. These virtual waiting rooms are created to keep everyone updated on the progress of the release and once underway, to ensure everyone receives the update successfully.

-Doc

View original

Thank your for answer. And thank you for this room, I've found answers on almost all questions. But, when will start the public release. And how can I take a part in pre-release testing?

View original

Yes, how can I take a part in pre-release testing?

View original

@Ray,

Same as I mentioned above, if you want to be eligible for future user testing, you need to sign up fir the MFN (Motorola Feedback Network). You will find that option available in your online profile for this forum. Participants in the user testing are randomly chosen from the MFN members.

-Doc

docbrown1
Bit Torrent
Message 13 of 103

RazrBill said:

Any word on full release date yet?  been dying for this update for over a year! 

View original

Hello RazrBill,

Sorry, no update on the exact release date yet, though I don't expect it to be much longer. If I hear anything further about the timing, I will post it here.

-Doc

Ray5
What's DOS?
Message 14 of 103

docbrown said:

雷说:

cptSmallet说:

docbrown说:

雷说:

为什么我的MZ617没有收到更新?我不断的刷新仍然没有。

查看原图

你好雷,

本次升级还没有被公布于众的是,只有少数设备作为一个预发布测试。一旦公开发布开始,它会被上演的业主在几天总人口传播出去的音量。这些虚拟等候室的创建,以让每个人都更新的发布,一旦正在进行的进度,以确保每个人都成功地接收到更新。

- 文件

查看原图

感谢您的回答。并感谢你为这个房间,我发现几乎所有问题的答案。但是,当将开始公开发布。我怎么能采取参与预发布测试?

查看原图

是的,我怎么能采取参与预发布测试?

查看原图

@雷,

同样正如我上面提到的,如果你想有资格对未来用户测试,您需要注册冷杉最惠国(摩托罗拉反馈网络)。你会发现在你的网上个人资料可用于本次论坛的选项。在用户测试的参与者被随机从最惠国成员选择。

- 文件

http://www.droid-life.com??

View original

docbrown1
Bit Torrent
Message 15 of 103

Ray said:

雷说:

查看原图

你好雷,

本次升级还没有被公布于众的是,只有少数设备作为一个预发布测试。一旦公开发布开始,它会被上演的业主在几天总人口传播出去的音量。这些虚拟等候室的创建,以让每个人都更新的发布,一旦正在进行的进度,以确保每个人都成功地接收到更新。

- 文件

查看原图

查看原图

是的,我怎么能采取参与预发布测试?

查看原图

@雷,

同样正如我上面提到的,如果你想有资格对未来用户测试,您需要注册冷杉最惠国(摩托罗拉反馈网络)。你会发现在你的网上个人资料可用于本次论坛的选项。在用户测试的参与者被随机从最惠国成员选择。

- 文件

View original

@Ray,

I am not sure what character set you posted your message with, but I sure can't read it! I thought it was just my Android browser, but on every PC your message looks the same.

-Doc

Ray5
What's DOS?
Message 16 of 103

docbrown said:

Ray said:

雷说:

查看原图

你好雷,

- 文件

查看原图

查看原图

是的,我怎么能采取参与预发布测试?

查看原图

@雷,

- 文件

View original

@Ray,

I am not sure what character set you posted your message with, but I sure can't read it! I thought it was just my Android browser, but on every PC your message looks the same.

-Doc

View original

Tks,Now,I join MFN,But I constantly refresh is still not..

ExD508
What's DOS?
Message 17 of 103

Patiently waiting but I'm out of cyber soda, ate all my Jelly Bean candy (so much I'm not feeling well) and my seat is not too comfortable anymore.   We are about 2.5 weeks in and there are no posted issues or problems reported in this thread as stated there would/could be.   This leads me to believe there are no issues with the pre-release testing and we should be in general release.  Maybe it is a communication problem but some news is better than no news.  Doc, do you have any idea how long the pre-release testing can take (best case scenario not knowing the test plan) and if users are experiencing problems?

MOTO, thanks for making this happen.  If you truly do keep an eye on this thread then SUGGESTION:   First, consider not stating that the rollout will happen in November when it's really just Beta testing (pre-release).  I understand the need to put a range like Q4 but don't be afraid to say we are officially doing Beta and anticipate General Release 'n' weeks later. Second,  I can see by recent activities that you are make great strides in delivery of products and changes that's a good thing.  Keep in mind that transparency and communicating good and bad news can win your customers over, especially those of us who purchased these XYBoards.  My guess is that we still have them because we like them and we are rooting for success over the i-Companies

NosTek
What's DOS?
Message 18 of 103

I GOT THE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ExD508
What's DOS?
Message 19 of 103

Same here, down loading update right now.

So far so good. I'll be looking to see if WiFi and LTE are more stable. Thanks Moto.
DWC
What's DOS?
Message 20 of 103

Oddly enough after having my tablet off for a few days and then powering it on yesterday I got prompted for the update but when I checked to download it, it did not download and now when I check for updates I get nothing. What gives?